Fashion trends

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mofo sixx

Back in high school, i wasnt exactly the most trendy bloke walking around. I wore cheap flanellets, a pair of $30 Cons. Chuck Taylors, ripped denim jeans and band shirts e.g AC/DC, Ramones e.t.c. I got ridiculed and teased for it. (no im not a yobbo, LOL)

Fast forward 12-15 years:
Flanellets, ive noticed are becoming more and more accepted as a garment for going out to clubs/pubs.

A pair of Cons. cost around $70-$80. Not just a cheap pair of gym boots anymore.

Designer labels now pre-rip some of their jeans because its deemed as fashion. And have the audacity to charge $120 for a pair.

AC/DC shirts are now being sold in designer stores that have nothing to do with bands and the pub rock scene. They also are being priced way too high.

Its amazing how fashion trends have changed over the years. Is there anything you used to wear that is now a fashion accessory/trend?
LMAO you just described my typical day to day choice of clothing, still wear those shirts :grinning: , but i dont pay $60 for em from Man To Man or where ever $20 max from music stores & i listen to the bands! thats the difference,
i wanted to punch ANdrew G in the testicles for wearing a Randy Rhoads shirt he prolly doesnt even know who Randy Rhoads is or was!

G

Gladiator.

That's the worst thing bro. I think my hatred for band shirts started when I started seeing kids wearing Kiss shirts. I'd talk to them at work and they couldn't tell me any song.

The Ramones, Bad Religion, The Doors, AC/DC, Metallica shirts shortly followed with the ill informed.
tell me about it, they would probably name you one or two songs, wouldnt know any album names or anything

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
LMAO you just described my typical day to day choice of clothing, still wear those shirts :grinning: , but i dont pay $60 for em from Man To Man or where ever $20 max from music stores & i listen to the bands! thats the difference,
i wanted to punch ANdrew G in the testicles for wearing a Randy Rhoads shirt he prolly doesnt even know who Randy Rhoads is or was!
I feel sick. :(

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
i hate the **** in the city wearing the fluro rabens , skinny leg jeans and bandanas or shoelaces tied around there heads , if i had a gun i would dead set shoot every single one of those dereks in the head .

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
Well SOME of the current trrends amongst teens, are:
Rabens
Nike Tn's
Nike Dri Fits
Bleached hair
Mohawks/mullets
Country Road bags
bumbags
(fake) Bape hoodies (the monkey jumpers)

In sydney South-West

M

MikeyP..

In sydney South-West
hmm yeh most, but i know a bunch of dudes from the shire that do follow these trends. Bunch of sheep they are. As well as alot of people from the durrrty south follow these trends as well.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Gonads they took ur style the bastards.

All the top fashion comes str8 outta minnow I tell ya

Status
Not open for further replies.