Farewell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys its Nasheed here.

After seeing alot of my posts deleted and gone through a phase where i couldnt post, ive taken a few weeks to think about things and ive decided to throw in the towel and leave the forum.

I am retiring while on top, something that Hazem el Masri and James Graham never knew how to do. I have alot of friends here that ive made, friends that I will remember fondly and will last a lifetime <3.
However, I'd be naive to deny there are alot of insidious forces behind the scenes trying to oust me the way the dragons want to oust doust or the way Robbie ousted Mick Potter.

This has been one of th hardest things ive had to do this year, and I'd just like to formally farewell everyone individually.

Habs:

Ive always considered Habs the creative genius of the forum. I picture us one day in a part of Paris that hasnt been bombed out, painting and running ideas off each other in a studio apartment. The artwork created would be amazing if we sat down and funnelled our creative juices into beautiful art. Those dreams aside, its been a pleasure watching you utilize your lateral thinking into the Rugby league world of the Kennel. Raelene Castle can do worse than giving you a marketing role with the club.

Abdul:

Absolute hard **** with a heart of gold but i love it. Oozes charm, intelligance and charisma and i wish you a long and happy life both informing and scaring ***** at the same time!

The Eye:

I never quite knew how to take you, you are a mystery to me but at the same time ive felt like ive known you from 1992. We didnt interact much but you were always commenting on my threads and seem a nice bloke.

Gareth:

The rational thinker of the forum. If you ever had a problem you'd know Gareth had your back, diplomatic and level headed, wise and intelligent and reliable. The Tony Abbott of the forum. Hes the sort of moderator that every forum needs and wants.

Boxer17:

We had our micro battles but I consider him my brother in arms. Wallah if we were in ww2 in the trenches and he was wounded on the battlefield Id run out from the trenches, grab his hand and lift him up to safety. We'd hold back to the tears after and I'd let him know that no matter what, I have his back. Love you bro <3

Jacobshade:

Very sleazy and I have no time for him at all. So less I say about him the better. Hope he wakes up to himself.

Mr Invisible:

The james Bond of the Kennel. Always on the lookout. We have had our run ins in the past but I'd be lying to the forum and myself if I didnt say he is the most intelligent guy Ive seen on the forum. I'd like to one day catch up for a beer and for once in my life have an intelligent conversation with someone, i think that Invisible is a guy who I can talk to on my level and not feel the need to dumb things down like how I talk to most forumites here. Invisible can be the success in life to achieve anything he wants if he puts his mind to it. I believe this.

Wahesh:

Just a funny guy, always enjoyed reading his posts, good amusement and the Kennel needs light heartedness at times.

Assassin:

Love/hate relationship. He is very dependable and charismatic and I trust him with my life 100% and would do anything for him in return but he does have a temper problem. I'd like to one day sit him down in front of me and place my hand on his shoulder and teach him how to provoke/stir people without even swearing once. I'd like to teach him how to get inside peoples heads without the target even knowing you are doing that to them. He'd be a weapon if he can learn the tricks from me.

Wolfmother:

The Frank Pritchard of the forum. AKA Underrated! This guy has alot of brains and football knowledge and you all dont see it the way i do. The guyy is an absolute asset and credit to the forum and you guys better believe this, I wont stand for any words to the contrary.

Thats my list of persoal thanks to everyone.

Would anyone like to say goodbye in return to me?

Please leave your comments and messages below with your personal messages of goodbye. Let me know what I meant to you guys.

Love,
Nasheed.
@--(-----

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
lol who's alter ego is/was this guy??
I dont have an alter ego really. I signed up a year ago and made two posts but forgot all login details.

This is my only account now.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
JacobShade a sleaze? Never heard a single bad word from his mouth and having the privilege to meet him on a few occasions .i couldn't say a negative thing about him

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
JacobShade a sleaze? Never heard a single bad word from his mouth and having the privilege to meet him on a few occasions .i couldn't say a negative thing about him
Im glad that he is maturing, i am very open to making peace with him if he wants to.

A

Alexander the Great

Wtf ... lol.at wolfy being a bloke.
Keep smoking that crack ..good to see the nashweed back in action.

@Nasheed will you cook the bbq for us. Boxer asked that you be head cook?

A

Alexander the Great

Lol at 1992 i only joing this forum 4 or 5 years ago???

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf ... lol.at wolfy being a bloke.
Keep smoking that crack ..good to see the nashweed back in action.

@Nasheed will you cook the bbq for us. Boxer asked that you be head cook?
Firstly,
I am not smoking crack, and for a casual comment, thats a big accusation to level at someone. I might have grown up in Breakfast point but by no means does that mean i have any form of drug addiction. Idont.

Secondly, I dont know about any BBQ, have i been invited?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice trolling Nasheed... you actually added a bit of interest to a forum that has been pretty ho hum of late.

Thanks for the memories.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just dont take over Novaks mind coach position.. will lead to half the team jumping off at the gap

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Nasheed bro, don't leave man. Stay here. You would NOT believe the amount of people who asked you to be reinstated when you were gone. If I'm to make a comparison, you're the "hub cap" of the forum... you don't do too much, but when you're not there, it's noticeable, so please dude.. STAY!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I really hate Tony Abbott

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Are you pulling my leg or have you got multiple personality??

Status
Not open for further replies.