Farah wants out of the Tigpies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not a fan of either but I'd still take Farah over Ennis.

"Not a fan" is me being nice lol
I watched the post game presser with Farrah and Mick Potter, the coach handled himself extremely well and Roby Farrah did an even better job, pretty much a straight shooter is Mr Farrah like him or not!!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Farah is 5x the attacking player than Ennis.

Go after him. He is a machine in defence too.

He would kill it under our forward pack.
Biggest no ****ing thank you ever! There's never been a player I dislike as much as that ****. He's the biggest glory hound in the game.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, guys, Farrah doesn't want out if the tigers, he sent some off the cuff text to his manager that somehow made it to the media to beat up.

Lol, stop with the sign Farrah comments and, under Des and behind our forwards posts,
Lol,
He ain't coming to us, and he can't play fullback so we don't need to throw the check book at a player who had a few seasons left in him at best.
We planing for the future guys

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, guys, Farrah doesn't want out if the tigers, he sent some off the cuff text to his manager that somehow made it to the media to beat up.

Lol, stop with the sign Farrah comments and, under Des and behind our forwards posts,
Lol,
He ain't coming to us, and he can't play fullback so we don't need to throw the check book at a player who had a few seasons left in him at best.
We planing for the future guys
I was only joking about the fb comment. He won't leave the tigers. No chance

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
"He'd kill it with our forward pack"

Keep hearing, yet to see it with any signings we have.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"He'd kill it with our forward pack"

Keep hearing, yet to see it with any signings we have.
Lol, I recall those same comments when we signed Michael Sullivan,
Lol,
The "under DES" comments always crack me up also,

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't give a ****... is he one of the best hookers in the game? Yes. Has he played for NSW and Australia? Yes. Has he won a premiership? Yes. Is he a great leader? Yes.

The perfect replacement for Ennis IMO.

I hate him too but I don't care as long as he pulls on that Bulldogs jersey, I will instantly love him...

Great player, crazy to whoever says differently..
He is a great player. He's also a massive ****wit. Don't care if you want him or not tbh.

He'll never leave the tigers cos he knows he'll never have that much power at any other club. And he's not the perfect replacement for Ennis. He'd cost an absolute bomb cos you know, he's better then cam Smith. We need a fullback not a hooker

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Every time I go and watch a live game, and Farah is playing, when he turns his head I have to duck for fear his nose might take my eye out.

Farah is just a primadonna, ALMOST as big a one as Bunji. I would not shed a single tear if he went overseas or retired from NRL.

Also Farah won't leave the Tigers now that Potter is about to get the arse.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He is the biggest up himself prick going, not to mention a sook!!! And don't get me started on sense of humour!! Met him twice thru a mate that's the big dog tigers fan and even he dislikes the bloke!!! That's saying something too
My girlfriend works at rebel sport at Charlestown "Newcastle" and in 2011 when the end of year test was held here... Farah, Uate and some other players made an appearance at the store. I didn't go there, however she informed me that Farah was a dead set dick, wouldn't talk to anyone and wouldn't even crack a smile. Imo he comes across that way, like he has a chip on his shoulder and the worlds against him.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine farah and licha 2 Lebanese hookers, my dream come true

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Am I the only one that likes Farah here, lol.

Would be funny to see him play elsewhere.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Slightly off topic but close enough to count, this kind of reminds me how risky it is going into next year without an established and proven First Grade Hooker in Lichaa.

There's every chance we could go into next season with MASSIVE issues at not only Fullback - but also the Hooker position.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Took Ennis to school two weeks ago.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Massive trouble maker ,needs a strong coach to tell him to shut the **** up and play footy

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My girlfriend works at rebel sport at Charlestown "Newcastle" and in 2011 when the end of year test was held here... Farah, Uate and some other players made an appearance at the store. I didn't go there, however she informed me that Farah was a dead set dick, wouldn't talk to anyone and wouldn't even crack a smile. Imo he comes across that way, like he has a chip on his shoulder and the worlds against him.
Cuz that's just us Lebs being Lebs lol

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And the most awkward body language ever seen in a presser..

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Farah is a great no. 9 but as some said the bloke has a sh1t load of baggage that comes along with it. Some how I think this will all blow over then all the speculation about him leaving the tigers will fizzle out. I honestly can't see him playing for any other side in the NRL apart from the tigers.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol Farah is 5x the attacking player than Ennis.

Go after him. He is a machine in defence too.

He would kill it under our forward pack.
Youre fighting a losing battle .

It's already been proven that Ennis is the better hooker... Farah 268 career points from 215 games vs Ennis 339 career points from 209 games

Status
Not open for further replies.