Fantastic News Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only 2 players I can think of doing well since leaving is Nick Meaney and Remis Smith. Both at Melb. Everyone else over the last few years is a ghost

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol how shit is RFM… the bloke plays 5 games a year and misses 500 tackles… he’s always been a shit trainer, it was obvious because he’s a shirt grabbing, sideways running pussy. He needs some coconut oil for his dry, frizzy hair. This **** can’t pass either.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember how RFM trained with pneumonia and was hospitalised? But he complained that training was "hard" lmao. So many of you are fallen for this Gus bs AGAIN
deez things need to. be remembered.

Honestly just think RFM was trying to help the Polynesians, I bet he is filthy atm.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What if he represented the players - and he has been exiled because of sticking up with team mates?
I was wondering about this, like aren't the players supposed to communicate to him their concerns or whatever, isn't that his role or something?

Someone might be able to answer this but I'm guessing the whole point of the stink with RFM on this is he could've gone about it better. Maybe train harder, be mentally tougher, to find ways to encourage those whingers by pushing past the pain barrier, and finally communicate the message to the coaching department in a better manner/timing.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think it’s insulting and probably bullshit. Why would the Polynesian players as a collective not want to train hard. I think KO trains hard, Perham is a shit **** but I’m sure he trained hard. Kikz is Melanesian but I’m sure he trains hard. The emphasis on Polynesian players asking for training to be toned down is a fkn laugh. What does their race have anything to do with except being a salacious comment. Pele is obviously not a good trainer. We are light on for Pasifika boys compared to other teams. Equating laziness with Pasifika people is sone racist bullshit. Penrith is packed with Polys and they are the fittest in the comp.
It's not clear on what happened and we don't know who to trust, until people are pretty much retired and have no agenda like trying to keep their position or score media points or sell a book, etc and take it like a grain of salt.

I think you might've taken it the wrong way, the complaint might have been more towards the timing of the training not 'to tone it down'. I don't think it's targeting or aiming at race. RFM was just expressing from his peers, who cares what background they are...

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the sob story…. FMD, did his manager get quoted on how the f’ucking club stuck by RFM the past few years when he was injured? Of course not…. And when your club captain of a club you love so dearly…. You put your hand up and do whatever is needed… if it means playing wing, prop or whatever, you do it to lead the way… not f’ucking whinge!

So glad he’s been given permission to leave… he won’t cost us much even if we wear some of his freight as he’s getting the long service dispensation off our cap.
No apparently he stuck by us through his injuries

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it’s insulting and probably bullshit. Why would the Polynesian players as a collective not want to train hard. I think KO trains hard, Perham is a shit **** but I’m sure he trained hard. Kikz is Melanesian but I’m sure he trains hard. The emphasis on Polynesian players asking for training to be toned down is a fkn laugh. What does their race have anything to do with except being a salacious comment. Pele is obviously not a good trainer. We are light on for Pasifika boys compared to other teams. Equating laziness with Pasifika people is sone racist bullshit. Penrith is packed with Polys and they are the fittest in the comp.
From a juniors perspective there’s an accepted idea that because the Samoans and Tongans are bigger than everyone else they lazy rely on their size to steamroll young kids and then ppl catch up when puberty happens.
Obviously a salmon player don’t get to the nrl with that exactly but I’m wondering if there is A little bit of it still where they get to the nrl on size and have work ethic but not work ethic like a tolman level.
I honestly can’t think of one Polynesian who is a toiler, 60 tackle a game type, which is a clue maybe?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sicnerely do hope that the Polynesian community gets stuck into Buzz over it.
Cancelling subscriptions to any of their services citing his racist commentary would help too.

TBH, it surprises me that as a club, we've not barred media period due to their blatant bias against us.
Stop selling their papers in our area too whilst at it!
They, along with the NRL, forget we have an estimated 400k+ supporters in Australia alone.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From a juniors perspective there’s an accepted idea that because the Samoans and Tongans are bigger than everyone else they lazy rely on their size to steamroll young kids and then ppl catch up when puberty happens.
Obviously a salmon player don’t get to the nrl with that exactly but I’m wondering if there is A little bit of it still where they get to the nrl on size and have work ethic but not work ethic like a tolman level.
I honestly can’t think of one Polynesian who is a toiler, 60 tackle a game type, which is a clue maybe?
Haas , JFH and Tino are sone of the fittest and toughest players in the game. Miss me with that bullshit. Players like Tolman make lots of tackles because they are marks in the defensive line.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He focus too much on the mr nice guy image, you think it’s possible he didn’t realise how badly approaching staff with his concerns could blow up in his face ?
Has it blown up in his face? We have no evidence that it has. He no doubt knows the direction that the club is taking, and it's a no holds barred cleanout of non performers. If he felt sandwiched between loyalty to club and players who are underperforming, then maybe that has been the motive for him to want out.

The club takes player welfare very seriously, but cannot tolerate the team being held back by anyone who won't do the hard yards. I'm not suggesting that RFM is in that category, but he may feel uncomfortable being pressured by some players who aren't prepared to speak for themselves.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haas , JFH and Tino are sone of the fittest and toughest players in the game. Miss me with that bullshit. Players like Tolman make lots of tackles because they are marks in the defensive line.
I wonder why is it that comes to mind every time he posts?
Perhaps due to being a white boy, who is pretending to be Indian, who is pretending to be Lebanese?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought whatever short fall a player is owed when they move anywhere is on the cap
True if it's another NRL club, but not if it's an ESL club. Same reason as to why Transfer Fees aren't included in the NRL Cap of the team paying them.

Always a Bulldog