Fantastic News Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Problem is no one is going to take him, looks like we are stuck with him on the books for another 2 years.
He might get a gig in ESL.

We can be certain that wherever he goes, he will be a better player in a better side.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just when you think we are done getting rid of bad decisions we are stuck with another, club needs to really think before resigning players moving forward. If there is no outside interest in a player than there is no need to jump the gun and extend him, its not like he was performing great on the field in the first place.
He was sick, lost weight, and playing out of position.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not just with us, no club is going to pick up a bloke that has white anted his last club and coach, especially one that’s done fuck all on the field.
Not defending him, but the article says that some Polynesian players approached him to relay their concerns to the club. I can only guess, but it seems that they didn't have the courage to do it themselves, so approached the club captain and put him on the spot.

Maybe it was younger players not used to hard work. I didn't read anything about TPJ personally complaining- in fact his commitment to play while sick would indicate the opposite.

It won't bother me if he goes, but let's not be too hard on him. He was thrilled to be named captain.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sad that it’s ended this way tbh. I always liked him. A lot of the talk recently has swayed me the other way but I could still find a way to back him if he stuck in and worked his arse off here.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dragons will buy him

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On his way out he should be given this movie as a parting gift......don't let the door hit you on the way out RFMzkeuqxgwn7.jpg

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The irony is that we swap Shaun Lane for RFM, because Lane was supposedly a lazy trainer!
Parra seem to get the best out of him?

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always a side running player with the ability to lose the ball on play 2 as well as have the ball stripped from his grasp. Nothing more, cya!

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Playing wise he isn't up to the standard we require

Regardless of all the other stuff going on, he is a weak link in our roster and even if we have to kick in a bit of his salary to play at another club, so be it (it's not like we don't have plenty of cap room to accommodate this)

I would much rather a younger hungrier player who will rip in and buy into the program, looking for an opportunity just like Preston

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What is the thought of which in offer to consider just to return and justify singing praises (naturally).
Africa?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it mean it's OK for him to bite the hand that feed him, surely NOT !
Definitely not but I’m not talking about that he should have never still been at the club in the first place.
he’s one of a few who should have been shown the door a long time ago