Fantastic effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Well done doggies ! You have stunned the league world and pleased your fans .

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still trying to accept that we won. Listening to Gould, Fittler and Warren I thought that only Manly could win it, and had resigned myself to seeing us out of the finals.

What a magic moment when that kick sailed over the black dot!!!

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
I'm happy for the commentators to keep writing us off. We end up winning that way

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Dont even start me on those channel 9 pricks . Thought we were gone after that last try - but we hung in and everyone did their job . Could have done without Matua's binning lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still trying to accept that we won. Listening to Gould, Fittler and Warren I thought that only Manly could win it, and had resigned myself to seeing us out of the finals.

What a magic moment when that kick sailed over the black dot!!!
They were cheering on Manly to win just like in that 2013 golden point game lol, deju vu please?

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
They were cheering on Manly to win just like in that 2013 golden point game lol, deju vu please?
Crazy ****in' coincidences between these games.

-Bulldogs rush out to a dominant three try lead but Manly claw one back before the break
-Manly destroy all our defense in the second half, Cherry Evans and Foran getting inventive with their kicks and plays
-A contentious yet also correct call to allow us to break the deadlock (Reynolds penalty/Reynolds refkick)
-Hodko seals it in extra time from a fair way out

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Let the press talk up the Pansters all week , how their little men get past our lazy forwards , and how no one can win out of the top 4 .... go you doggies

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We had the usual calls against us, but some actually went our way. Perhaps we overplayed our hand at times, but the determination was inspirational. Graham had them playing out of their skins. They were down, but not out. They never gave up. A well deserved victory.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Amazing game. Go the mighty Bulldogs!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
The last field goal , he just smashed it - wow !

September - Oh what a feeling !

Status
Not open for further replies.