Fan Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone see any trouble at the game tonight?

I think there was trouble with the Bulldogs fans near Gate E, Aisle 115-117 at the back. The fans holding the banner "willie is a dog"

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
i've had fan trouble for years, the switch to air-conditioning was inevitable

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
yeah - saw it...
looked like the cops just evicted them for no reason....
i am sick of getting singled out..there was no scuffle or anything...
just paranoid cops throwing their weight around..

M

Makavelli

fuc..ken dirty cops we just waiting for anything small to happen so they could use it as an excuse to not only arrest someone but pretty much use force against them when its not needed... dirty pigs..

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There were a few scuffles behind the goal posts during the game. Didnt look too serious but a few people were thrown out.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Couple of guys had laser pointers,I got told.Must have been pointing em at Fitzgibbon when he was kicking or something.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
yeah i heard there were guys having laser pointers at the game and pointing at mason and fitzgibbon

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Mason was pelted with beer.

Tisk tisk.

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
Hmm..

Funny how the Rorters fans are given what must have been 4 bays to occupy so they can avoid dogs fans and the threat of 'violence' which has apparently been the excuse why they don't come to Bulldogs matches, yet all the trouble happens away from this bay. Funny also how in 04 the trouble happened in the Bulldogs section.

Theory?

before the tele**** blames the Bulldogs tomorrow, I doubt Bulldogs fans punch each other. So, my theory is over anxious Rorters fans come looking to start trouble with Bulldogs fans. Funny also that it happens when they win. Funny also how our fans never go into Rorters sections to rip into their fans, even after we beat them in the GF. So, my conclusion is the Rorters fans think that when they are winning is a good time to come looking for trouble, which they usually find.

Just something to think about it before the inevitable takes place.

Oh, did anyone see Nick Politics sneaking around the Bulldogs NYC team after the game? hehehe

My uncle who is based in rural nsw sms'd me for an nyc update. My reply was 'future roosters smashing the current roosters'....

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Yeah I was wondering why everyone suddenly stood up for no reason at all.... all of us in the Kennel had no idea what was going on... in the end I told everyone to sit down as people were just blocking the game.... ;)

I think our fans were really well behaved from what I saw.. but I didn't stay very long after the match, as soon as the last of our boys was in the tunnel, I left post haste... I didn't want to see the Roosters fans celebrating, I was gutted enough as it was.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Towards the end the guys with the "Mason is a Dog" banner went to put it up behind the Roosters bench. The cops made them take it down and made them leave. Everyone stood up and applauded the guys for having the sign. Thats all that happened there.
There was 2 small fights behind the goals. I saw a bloke in Roosters shirt being carried out by the cops

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Towards the end the guys with the "Mason is a Dog" banner went to put it up behind the Roosters bench. The cops made them take it down and made them leave. Everyone stood up and applauded the guys for having the sign. Thats all that happened there.
There was 2 small fights behind the goals. I saw a bloke in Roosters shirt being carried out by the cops
oh i see, lol i wondered why everyone was cheering when they were getting removed!

Tbh police and security wasnt very....consistent last night.

I literally strolled to my seat from outside, up stairs without even a glance at my big bag or anything. I could have been a homicidal killer, just coz im a chick it doesnt apply?
If they are going to check some they have to check evryone. Its kinda discriminatory isnt it?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
You shouldve seen the security rush to the tunnell area as if he was the pope or something. Was very funny!

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
My brother and I had an incident with 2 Roosters fans set on looking for trouble. This occured in aisle 140 about 10-12 mins before full time.

Long story short they started calling out to my brother for no reason just to rub in the score, then when Ben Roberts scored my brother looked at them, laughed, and looked back at the game. As we were leaving about 10 mins to go my brother was talking to them and all they got up in his face. At this point to shut them up my brother flick one guy's hat off his head (pretty funny) and that was it. The 2 guys were keen to punch on but Cops were already next to us by that point.

My point to this is, is that out of the 50 plus games we've been to over the past few years this is the first time we've been singled out for trouble. We've never caused trouble EVER. When we lose, win or draw we've never had issues.

No wonder the Bulldogs and Roosters fan punched on in 2004.

At the end of all of this Roosters fans are the worst winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.