''Family'' zone on the Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I had been looking forward to this night from quite some time..and just wanted to say thank you to the majority of fans..but the odd few..who decided to yell obsceneties at myself my brother and my 6 month pregnant wife for standing on the family zone hill trying to watch the game...and who totally ruined our night...not so family friendly...
Dnt get me wrong.. i understand its rude to stand infront of people...but when everybody infront of us is standing..dnt try and start fights by constantly swearing and throwing food at us..these ppl were more concerned with abusing us every 10mins rather than standing up and enjoying the game l...
If my pregnant wife could stand up for 60mins of the game...so could have u...
Its a shame as everything else on the night was perfect but has now given me the shits so bad i wont return for the game in a month against the sharks...
Rant over..
Thanks to the team for making my night half decent!
#proudtobeabulldog

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Man, don't let them ass holes stop you from coming to the next Belmore game!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had been looking forward to this night from quite some time..and just wanted to say thank you to the majority of fans..but the odd few..who decided to yell obsceneties at myself my brother and my 6 month pregnant wife for standing on the family zone hill trying to watch the game...and who totally ruined our night...not so family friendly...
Dnt get me wrong.. i understand its rude to stand infront of people...but when everybody infront of us is standing..dnt try and start fights by constantly swearing and throwing food at us..these ppl were more concerned with abusing us every 10mins rather than standing up and enjoying the game l...
If my pregnant wife could stand up for 60mins of the game...so could have u...
Its a shame as everything else on the night was perfect but has now given me the shits so bad i wont return for the game in a month against the sharks...
Rant over..
Thanks to the team for making my night half decent!
#proudtobeabulldog
It'll be a different atmosphere next time around, day light, sunshine and those folk hurling abuse won't be tolerated. Make the most of the next opportunity to see the team, don't let the annoying element prevail!!

~cb.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the fu(k sits down at a full capacity crowd on the hill.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate if I saw this I would have gone mental at those dickheads. Sorry they ruined your night.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Lucky I wasn't there mate. I've never sat on a hill in my life. Apia Tigers at Lambert Park back in the 80s NSL days we stood on the hill. Brookie we stood on the hill. Leichhardt Oval we stood on the hill. You sit on seats and stand on hills. Is not a fkn picnic.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Obviously they had never been to a suburban ground before... they had no clue...
Think the sunday game will be better...i will be having a few though that day so i may laugh it off instead of feeling pissing off..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Let me guess, they brought a picnic blanket and decided to take up 3 cubic metres of hillspace with shitty small deck chairs and a picnic rug??

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a family zone for families who have kids .sitting down is free no matter where you go you free to do wtf u want.i was one who was telling people to sit cause the majority on the family zone hill were sitting .your would know this if you were there and if you really wanted to stand for the game the other side of the scoreboard was where u belong cause thanks to your big head I missed half the match u tool

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I didn't choose to stand cause others behind me would've kissed out as they were sitting .Do please save yourself your little story and go to bed .We won and I'm glad we did .rant over

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PHP:
We moved from the hill because somebody kept farting it was disgusting then moved to behind the tryline but this bloke kept swearing at Cameron smith and yeah It was funny the first 10 or so times but got really annoying after the 50th time so moved again and watched the game perfectly from a few meters down .. could still hear that bloke though

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As they say there is always two sides to the scoreboard.

I am still buzzing from last night.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
It was a family zone for families who have kids .sitting down is free no matter where you go you free to do wtf u want.i was one who was telling people to sit cause the majority on the family zone hill were sitting .your would know this if you were there and if you really wanted to stand for the game the other side of the scoreboard was where u belong cause thanks to your big head I missed half the match u tool
Should of stood up like the majority of the 16 thousand fans...there was about 200 ppl sitting on the hill whinging that they couldnt see...u are the idiots that missed out watching our team...not me...
if u wanted 2 sit down...u should of stayed home
ppl were only standing because other people were...if u chose to sit and whinge about it...thats your own problem...u were prob one of the morons whinging...and if my pregnant wife wasnt with me...i would have dropped u like a sack of shit

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Should of stood up like the majority of the 16 thousand fans...there was about 200 ppl sitting on the hill whinging that they couldnt see...u are the idiots that missed out watching our team...not me...
ppl were only standing because other people were...if u chose to sit and whinge about it...thats your own problem...u were prob one of the morons whinging...and if my pregnant wife wasnt with me...i would have dropped u like a sack of shit
Oh one of the reasons why I stopped sitting on the hill at Belmore in the Mid 90's and went to the Grandstand lol!
Sit or stand people are never happy either way (Not having a crack at anyone)!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I stood as well but I stood 'behind' people sitting down .. You and your pregnant wife sound inconsiderate

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Theres no chance in hell i'm sitting down if people in front of me are standing up. I didn't come here to watch the back of peoples bodies, so i'm going to stand up too.

Tough luck to the people behind IMO.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is why I love anz , im not good in over crowded environments , can pick my own space just about anywhere sit or stand and not bother or be bothered by anyone.
But belmore looked fantastic packed

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
exactly my point...
why would i stand infront of sitting people on purpose...if i could see clearly?
it makes no sense @ all...
to the people who started throwing shit at standing people...u r a disgrace...and that is why our supporters are labelled that way...
also another reason y suburban grounds are rare...and y 2 games a yr is more than enough...if u want to take picnic basket n sit down n relax...go 2 a park or sit in your backyard...im there to watch footy...i no its a pain to stand for the whole game...but thats the beauty of it...
try go 2 watch a european soccer game..no hills there...yet still every1 stands...wonder if u wuld have thrown shit then? cowards

Status
Not open for further replies.