Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gallen, Pearce, Farrah and Bird should never play again.
Bird has actually been good this year..but yh, dump most of those losers that lost year after year. NSW have plenty of young forwards that deserve a spot.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hopoate to play Sundays again in order to be picked for Origin and make cash under the direct order of Joseph Smith himself.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bird has actually been good this year..but yh, dump most of those losers that lost year after year. NSW have plenty of young forwards that deserve a spot.
Bird isnt a bad player he is just a ball hog during origin, between him, gallen and farah it got a bit ridiculous seeing them take nearly every run.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopoate to play Sundays again in order to be picked for Origin and make cash under the direct order of Joseph Smith himself.
Will we get a statement from hoppa saying angels visited him in his sleep and told him not to play sundays?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
NSW are f*cked in the 9 jersey once Farah is done. Who they gonna pick? Peats? He's made of glass. Rein and Lichaa the next cabs off the rank lol.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
He will play Origin if he gets picked - isn't that like $90,000 for all three games?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Daley selects most of his team before the season even starts, we all know that (and he isn't even smart enough to not say it himself as times), since when did NSW select on form? If his name was on the list he'll get selected playing or not beforehand.

(I couldn't careless if he is selected, in an ideal world none of our players would)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gallen should be asking the question if he is going to get picked.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe in the 80's but i highly doubt thats the case now. How come you think Anglos are so racist these days? What happened ? You can tell mamacita
Not all Anglos, just the inbred redneck ones.

And what you mean these days?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You know I'm female so I remember loads of insignificant stuff but you alluded to this thought in the 'what country would you live in thread'

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hey im a redneck racist ya prick , and there's no inbreeding ...well there was the one time but it was dark i didn't know it was mum

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know I'm female so I remember loads of insignificant stuff but you alluded to this thought in the 'what country would you live in thread'
Do I really have to explain the history of the world up to this point?

Like I said, not all anglos.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey im a redneck racist ya prick , and there's no inbreeding ...well there was the one time but it was dark i didn't know it was mum
Bahahahahahahahahaa I had to show that one to the missus to explain why I laughed out of nowhere lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

what are you trying to say? your mum is black?

bulldogluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
If Hoppa sits out the Grand Final (if we make it) deadset I hope we let him go when he is off contract and buy a non-Mormon high-profile centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.