News Faitala-Mariner opens up on difficult season, clears the air on exactly what happened during training drama

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You flatter me. I’m not the reason he holds his views.
Could have fooled me with every post you make he's right there with a love emoji following you like a love struck puppy

I'd lock up tight if i were you otherwise you might have a cable guy scenario on your hands

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You post your anti-bulldog rhetoric in every possible thread in here but you aren't trying to force your view on anyone????

You are the most blocked poster on here because you force your agenda down everybody's throat, everyday in every thread.

But when you get a little back I am a waste of energy?

HYPOCRITE
Ive blocked him too, cant stand his negative shit. Come here to talk and read doggies stuff not read about our club being bagged out constantly

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We should have just backed Potter and been done with it. At least he gets Canterbury and is upfront.
We did Polly - in NSW Cup - where his coaching is best suited. His NRL record between the Tigers and Dogs ain’t stellar, incl 5 wins from 14 starts in 2022. At least two other clubs needed new head coaches in 2023 and they didn’t pounce on Harry either - #facts

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Davey’s comments… who openly questioned our training methods and said it’s nothing like anything he’s experienced in his career.
You’re talking about the RETIRED Andrew Davey - the 4 clubs in 4 years guy. Not exactly someone to quote on ‘training methods’ nor ‘career’.
The club says they are looking after Topine, but nothing along those lines from Topine or his camp…
If an individual is having a hard time mental health wise - why would that person or even those around him comment publicly? Doesn’t make sense.
Did KO give an interview about his recovery process just the other day? Yes. Did he thank Minichiello, his family, manager and closest friends for supporting him in that article? Yes. Did he thank anyone from the club? No. Maybe Ciraldo does really care for him, maybe others at the club do too… but the fact he publicly thanked his manager but not the club is pretty eyebrow raising and suggests tensions with someone at the club, IMO.
Talk about long bows. He thanked Mini, yes - and rightly so for recognising Karl’s problem as similar to his own and introducing him to the surgeon who looks like he’s fixed the problem. I didn’t see an article where he thanked a cast of thousands and not the Bulldogs but feel free to post it if you did - otherwise you’re just inventing stuff to sling more mud at Belmore.
I’ve laid out the logic behind my views time and again. I believe that logic is sound.
Good-O. Based on the above we’ll opt to disagree :-).

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You flatter me. I’m not the reason he holds his views.
@Flanagun correct

What's funny is that people say some of us with independent critical thinking views with very different writing styles must be the one person when those who allege this all share the same views, all fall for the narrative, all believe it was RFM's fault, so all alike in writing styles it's so confusing and all display aggressive undertones.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You’re talking about the RETIRED Andrew Davey - the 4 clubs in 4 years guy. Not exactly someone to quote on ‘training methods’ nor ‘career’.

If an individual is having a hard time mental health wise - why would that person or even those around him comment publicly? Doesn’t make sense.

Talk about long bows. He thanked Mini, yes - and rightly so for recognising Karl’s problem as similar to his own and introducing him to the surgeon who looks like he’s fixed the problem. I didn’t see an article where he thanked a cast of thousands and not the Bulldogs but feel free to post it if you did - otherwise you’re just inventing stuff to sling more mud at Belmore.

Good-O. Based on the above we’ll opt to disagree :-).
I can't believe this 'Flanagun' C##T is still a thing!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He isn’t my fan. He’s just relieved to know not everyone is drinking the Kool Aid.
This is what would probably eventually happen if too many more people joined the Clown Cult and drank their Kool-Aid. We'd have another Jonestown situation..

images (5).jpeg

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is what would probably eventually happen if too many more people joined the Clown Cult and drank their Kool-Aid. We'd have another Jonestown situation..

View attachment 98423
Not really...we'd probably just have a more realistic forum lololol

PS it's not clown crew/ cult. It's Power rangers. A little respect, please.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol RFM has come out and said he was in the wrong from his own mouth but no let’s disregard that cause you say so.
Please don't say you believe what he said.

If true & he was on the outer at one stage, why didn't Gus etc investigate the matter & ask him what was going on.

I don't believe what he said. For one, he has had captains before & would know what the job entails.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please don't say you believe what he said.

If true & he was on the outer at one stage, why didn't Gus etc investigate the matter & ask him what was going on.

I don't believe what he said. For one, he has had captains before & would know what the job entails.
Why would RFM speak to the media in the first place then?
If it’s all lies why didn’t he just shut up and not even open his mouth?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Spam people with the same repetitive arguments at midnight during a busy week and you're likely to illicit a response like this lol. Nice to see you take everything literally, though. Bet you are fun at parties ;)
So the time of day is the excuse for stuffing up now.
Okey dokey then…

My parties are awesome - happy to plan one for you guys which you’ll identify with:
1702598396666.gif1702598427787.gif

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would RFM speak to the media in the first place then?
If it’s all lies why didn’t he just shut up and not even open his mouth?
So he doesn't come across as the bad one.

He misunderstood his role.