Fainu Bro’s to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Can only go on Buzz last night giving them a wrap, with Anasta saying that's you opinion and commenting on their involvement in the under 19 SoO game and saying they are not guaranteed to be a success.

Malla

Reaction score
I think it would impress the other two boys that Gus looks to visit their brother whilst in jail which would show that we as a club genuinely care about the family outside of footy to tempt them to sign with us.
They’re managed by Tartak who manages Fox too. I’m sure there’s a lot more there that we don’t know about and Gus has them locked in.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If true there is more going on here. All those boys are managed by Mario Tartak Crown Sports. We already have a few clients of his

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They’re managed by Tartak who manages Fox too. I’m sure there’s a lot more there that we don’t know about and Gus has them locked in.
Beat me too it. He has a few of our lower grade players, NRL is just Thompson and Fox from memory

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no issue with development. It is the key to continued ongoing success.

Development can bubble on in the background, but I agree. We need experience proven first graders to be bought into the squad. We need a solid middle. Ideally we need at least one elite middle forward. At the very least though we need a few no nonsense solid middles. The brothers are talented but are they what we need now? I don’t think so. If they were development contracts that is fine but I doubt they would come on development deals.
My point exactly

Malla

Reaction score
Beat me too it. He has a few of our lower grade players, NRL is just Thompson and Fox from memory
Yep, it’s given Gus easier access to them, hence the prison visit to Manase. Mind you, of all the secret meeting DT have been reporting lately they seem to have missed this one. I feel Gus dropped it on 100% footy to troll them but also only did it knowing he has them locked up. See what happens from here.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't it the quick fix method that got us into this hole. I'm glad management has steeled themselves for long term competitiveness. You can't create a forest with fully grown trees. There's a lot of important shit that needs to happen under the surface for things to bloom on the surface.
And there is no point complaining about the time it takes for the trees to grow

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont understand why gould would meet him in jail.

By the time he is out, he will be around 30 yo who hasnt played footy in years

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't it the quick fix method that got us into this hole. I'm glad management has steeled themselves for long term competitiveness. You can't create a forest with fully grown trees. There's a lot of important shit that needs to happen under the surface for things to bloom on the surface.
Im not suggesting short term fix. My post was a tongue in cheek jab at those who want to sack everyone and buy everyone.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even now I'm not a huge fan of signing tino. Weekend has shown he is a liability regarding the ref's. We dont need that type of energy at the club.
Yeah let’s sign softcocks who get steam rolled week in and week out. The bulldog forward pack has ALWAYS instilled fear into the opposition (when we were successful ) now we have a bunch of one direction looking fuckks. They’re soft as sorbelene. Jack Hetherington would’ve been good for us and ship that Pommy off and get some money on him and buy a real 7. Should never of let Averillo go. Idk why we persist with Alamoti. Waste of a top 30 spot. Matt Lodge is on the market. Hell bring aggression

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah let’s sign softcocks who get steam rolled week in and week out. The bulldog forward pack has ALWAYS instilled fear into the opposition (when we were successful ) now we have a bunch of one direction looking fuckks. They’re soft as sorbelene. Jack Hetherington would’ve been good for us and ship that Pommy off and get some money on him and buy a real 7. Should never of let Averillo go. Idk why we persist with Alamoti. Waste of a top 30 spot. Matt Lodge is on the market. Hell bring aggression
We need more David Staggs lol

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was reported a couple of wks ago that Manese’s room mate in jail is Hayne. Gus works in mysterious ways, watch this space for Hayne signing announcement.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no issue with development. It is the key to continued ongoing success.

Development can bubble on in the background, but I agree. We need experience proven first graders to be bought into the squad. We need a solid middle. Ideally we need at least one elite middle forward. At the very least though we need a few no nonsense solid middles. The brothers are talented but are they what we need now? I don’t think so. If they were development contracts that is fine but I doubt they would come on development deals.
If the 10 year plan doesn’t work we are in trouble for the next decade to come .

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

This meeting has nothing to do with him. He is the older brother and no doubt would hold some influence on where his brothers end up playing. Gus is doing the ground work covering all bases.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This meeting has nothing to do with him. He is the older brother and no doubt would hold some influence on where his brothers end up playing. Gus is doing the ground work covering all bases.
player managers pull the strings for the players

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need more David Staggs lol
Funny you should say that. Timmy and the RugbyLeagueGuru on the round review with Kempy likened Jacob Preston to one of Tim's old favourites David Stagg.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Playing the game, he wants his brothers and not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.