Fainu Bro’s to Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Samuela looks pretty talented but very raw.. Haven't seen much of Latu.. Obviously Manase won't be available for a while.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ten year plan in full throttle now.
Most kennellers will be retired by the time we make next grand final .
Always about patience though.
Back to zen class now ,time to relax

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need experience,not more young talent. People don't have the patience for development
Wasn't it the quick fix method that got us into this hole. I'm glad management has steeled themselves for long term competitiveness. You can't create a forest with fully grown trees. There's a lot of important shit that needs to happen under the surface for things to bloom on the surface.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Their scumbags, No way, seen the 5/8 struggle in reserve grade, Dolphins Katoa is way better and could have played in U19 NSW School teachers team if he wanted too. Half deserved the other half are overated, and qld team was poooooh.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need experience,not more young talent. People don't have the patience for development
Experience coming soon :smiley:
There is never enough young talent look at Penrith, remember it was the way we were when we were successful !!!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no issue with development. It is the key to continued ongoing success.

Development can bubble on in the background, but I agree. We need experience proven first graders to be bought into the squad. We need a solid middle. Ideally we need at least one elite middle forward. At the very least though we need a few no nonsense solid middles. The brothers are talented but are they what we need now? I don’t think so. If they were development contracts that is fine but I doubt they would come on development deals.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember when Des and Raelene nearly signed 3 of the four Matau'tia bros? Only for them to back out at the last minute. Well two are playing park footy and the other has been playing ESL for some time.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even now I'm not a huge fan of signing tino. Weekend has shown he is a liability regarding the ref's. We dont need that type of energy at the club.
tino on the field for 1 game is better than thompson for 3 years.
We need Tino or Haas theres no debate. Our pack is powder puff led by the 25 yr old Virgin and the Toddler brain

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tino on the field for 1 game is better than thompson for 3 years.
We need Tino or Haas theres no debate. Our pack is powder puff led by the 25 yr old Virgin and the Toddler brain
I understand your point but he will be target every game just like Hethrington now at the Knights.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think it would impress the other two boys that Gus looks to visit their brother whilst in jail which would show that we as a club genuinely care about the family outside of footy to tempt them to sign with us.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have no idea how good they are but if we did sign them hope they kill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.