FAFO Thread

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gets worse and maybe more complicated.

Ref is already up on charges for assaulting a chick while working security at a north shore pub.

Having said that, the boxer came charging at him and he hit him. Reckon the boxer is within his rights to drop him. But to continue to go to town on him and boot him in the face while down - thats excessive force (especially if he's a boxer).

Cannot see old mate getting off on self defence. That ended when the ref was on the ground. But you're right. Does change the narrative.
I agree with all of that and off topic but that’s why I don’t like UFC

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Remember this kid the worst part was the junkie single mum and her boyfriend of the little bitch tried to sue the education department for not protecting their little bully son. I don’t think it got anywhere.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Remember this kid the worst part was the junkie single mum and her boyfriend of the little bitch tried to sue the education department for not protecting their little bully son. I don’t think it got anywhere.
I love that kid, good on him.

I bet you that little shit learnt his lesson.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I get a lot of good FAFO videos but I'm not linking the site here.
It's too politically incorrect and not for you faint hearted pricks who are brainwashed by cultural Marxism!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Clearly not an act. It doesn't take paramedics 4 seconds to arrive. If it was real they'd only have taken 2 seconds.
Female comedians suck. They're the worst comedians!
Women should stick to what they're good at!
Twerking for $1 a minute!