News Fa'amanu Browns story

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again Im not talking about his mum and that story.

But I cant have role models for my kids shout to the world how much they wanted to kill themselves.
Mate, I nearly lost two of my mates to suicide. I (along with his mum and step dad) stopped him. Meanwhile, my other mate stopped himself from doing it. They are now both doing well for themselves. You are out of line big time!!

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surprised he isn't on the bench instead of JR

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Reactions: 88

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If. only he could execute a move on the footy field with this precision. Fuck him off already

SunnyCoastDOGG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not a fan of Brown. He's one of the blokes last year that had issue with CC's training methods. He's now at his 4th club in less than a year. I think it's obvious he is the issue.
Seems like a decent guy but not cut for first grade

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Ability is not his issue, he was good for us when played nrl, was great in cup, even made the Newcastle side despite how good Crossland and Elliot were going. He is a good player, just seems to rub coaches the wrong way.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well his English club is a basket case sitting in 11th spot and their coach Tony Smith gone...

Hull FC can confirm that Tex Hoy and Fa’amanu Brown have left the club with immediate effect.

Brown, who was off contract at the end of the season, has requested to return home to be closer to family on compassionate grounds.

Hoy has also left the club ahead of his contract expiring at the end of the current season.

The club would like to wish both players well in their future careers.