Expectations

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This all started with Des,Dib and scary lady!
This all started with Des, Dib and scary lady! Greenberg.

They were so desperate for a good coach they through away common sense & let Des run everything including the cap. Did they not know the mess Manly's cap was in at that stage?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

They were so desperate for a good coach they through away common sense & let Des run everything including the cap. Did they not know the mess Manly's cap was in at that stage?
Just a massive ego trip for Greenberg who had to achieve it by giving away the keys to Belmore.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With all this building, collapsing and re-building again, you'd think we were owned by Oracle ffs.

Seriously though, it's not like we have a choice in the matter. But THIS has to be IT! If there ever were a time to get us out of this shithole, it would be this. With Gus on board, Directors, CEO and staff seemingly all on the same page, you'd wanna hope and pray that great things are not that far away for us.

If this all fails, then..... well that's something I don't wanna think about.
I think there were only 2 people who could have gotten us out of this mess - Gould & Bellamy. So if Gould doesn't work out we're finished or at best, the new Wests Tigers.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did you expect a different reaction where everyone was going to agree with you?

This sounds so familiar, same thing were said under Baz, the board and new players at the time.

The only difference this time is that we have Gus who I'm putting a lot of trust in too fix this mess once and for all, one thing is for certain I will not be falling for hype during the off season with them talking themselves up and showing those slow mo training videos like they do.

You want fans to support you, earn their support by winning games!
I wrote this knowing what majority already thought. So, I'm not surprised that very few echo my thoughts.

Sounds similar to Baz's time? Perhaps.

I'm certainly not telling people to blindly follow the club. Get your hesitation but ..

Surely people can see things are different. We've actually got some direction .I can actually understand a majority of our decisions with Vaughn being the only one I'm left scratching my head.

It takes time tho. We can sit here complaining or just show a little patience ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Have to agree with this. We've barely been afloat since but now it seems as tho the train is can on the tracks.