Exclusives for 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
wont beleive it till its confirmed my policy. but i wouldnt like any rooster to come to the doggies.. its not nfl or afl we dont have drafts altho it seems as as tho we do

greekstyla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes i respect your opinion.

However i will not vilify you, for holding that opinion to get a power trip.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
here's a scoop - we will sign players for next year - some will be forwards and others backs

some of our existing squad will not be re-signed and a couple of our under 20's squad will get NRL contracts.

meanwhile 2008 is 4 rounds old and we have a great chance of making the eight - from there who knows

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
appreciate the info chico its just that i guess we all have diff opinions bout the matter... i just dont want him playin for us.. lol...

Kennelers- it seems to me that when i did go out of my way- to give YOU FIRST HAND, INSIDER exclusives (nearly putting my job on the line) all i get is plenty of replies without substantial thought and consideration for it. Whether the selected few who read these messages cannot understand, or otherwise use it to their advantage to vilify me.

Go ahead.

It serves no purpose but highlights the manner in which how people try to undermine fellow passionate Canturbury Bulldog Supporters. Who collectively enbrace a common theme- FOR THE TEAM.

I do not need to say "i told you so", that articles suddenly appeared about it as circumstances change weekly. But for me to reveal something without any substantiation is something which i will take blame for.

I thought this thread could have served some purpose- in which it already did by getting the press to say it for you guys to believe it.

So next time, you can get your exclusives through Searching articles.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Kennelers- it seems to me that when i did go out of my way- to give YOU FIRST HAND, INSIDER exclusives (nearly putting my job on the line) all i get is plenty of replies without substantial thought and consideration for it. Whether the selected few who read these messages cannot understand, or otherwise use it to their advantage to vilify me.

Go ahead.

It serves no purpose but highlights the manner in which how people try to undermine fellow passionate Canturbury Bulldog Supporters. Who collectively enbrace a common theme- FOR THE TEAM.

I do not need to say "i told you so", that articles suddenly appeared about it as circumstances change weekly. But for me to reveal something without any substantiation is something which i will take blame for.

I thought this thread could have served some purpose- in which it already did by getting the press to say it for you guys to believe it.

So next time, you can get your exclusives through Searching articles.
the thing is i wont believe the **** that is put on the paper unless it is a confirmation through the clubs media reps.

how many times has malcom noad proved the media wrong when he was CEO?

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
p.s i would never vilify a fellow passionate doggies supporter.. any other info? ill keep em in mind..

greekstyla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the thing is i wont believe the **** that is put on the paper unless it is a confirmation through the clubs media reps.

how many times has malcom noad proved the media wrong when he was CEO?
and when your club media rep gets sacked for sending out false and misleading information in a board election, i think that doesn't set a good example.

Lets face it, the bulldogs mentality is to release it slowly- capture market opinion, if thats ok set a date and time for a media release.

and as for malchom noad- as much i go for the bloke- he's no saint either- too many grudges that were unrelated to the bulldogs and his personal matters with former News Limited Collegues left soured tastes on many fans. You just needed to pick up a Sunday Newspaper to see it- even his media release showed glimpses of it.

This is the bulldogs- not politics and personal agendas unrelated to league.

well thats my opinion.

greekstyla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exclusives

* Steve Michaels to the Dogs in 09.
* Groom to get half back spot in 09.
* 2009 will be the deciding year for the bloke, if he doesn't perform we'll be knocking on Melbourne's door...

on other news...

Greenburg (Dogs ceo) is giving P.R lessons to players on how to respond to the media.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exclusives

* Steve Michaels to the Dogs in 09.
* Groom to get half back spot in 09.
* 2009 will be the deciding year for the bloke, if he doesn't perform we'll be knocking on Melbourne's door...

on other news...

Greenburg (Dogs ceo) is giving P.R lessons to players on how to respond to the media.
Great another Weidler wannabe.

This is on the back of your exclusives at the beginning of the thread which really came to fruition (sorry couldn't figure out how to do the blue writing) Steve Michaels is almost a certainty for the Titans unfortunately and what the hell does this mean?:

"* 2009 will be the deciding year for the bloke, if he doesn't perform we'll be knocking on Melbourne's door..."

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Great another Weidler wannabe.

This is on the back of your exclusives at the beginning of the thread which really came to fruition (sorry couldn't figure out how to do the blue writing) Steve Michaels is almost a certainty for the Titans unfortunately and what the hell does this mean?:

"* 2009 will be the deciding year for the bloke, if he doesn't perform we'll be knocking on Melbourne's door..."
It means cooper cronk HTH

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It means cooper cronk HTH
Thanks Kimlo, if he doesn't perform then why would we want him? Lol. Just love all of this inside info that some people make up. Very imaginative.

greekstyla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks Kimlo, if he doesn't perform then why would we want him? Lol. Just love all of this inside info that some people make up. Very imaginative.

Remember Holdsworth's excellent first year? He performed

Now he's not.

Yet we still have him.

Why?

Because we have no choice. Our attack is based on him being there. If you wanna change it- change it when were are going down or at the end of season. Look at what Souths are doing 5 half back combinations and counting- if folkes drops holdsworth- we are in trouble.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember Holdsworth's excellent first year? He performed

Now he's not.

Yet we still have him.

Why?

Because we have no choice. Our attack is based on him being there. If you wanna change it- change it when were are going down or at the end of season. Look at what Souths are doing 5 half back combinations and counting- if folkes drops holdsworth- we are in trouble.
What???

Holdsworth was already under contract, then dropped his form.

Being out of form isn't exactly a good plan when trying to sign someone (Cronk) as you alluded to.

Either way, almost certain he will stay with the Storm.

greekstyla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where did i say Holdsworth being there in 2009 with Cronk as you aluded to?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you meant if Groom doesn't perform in 09 we will chase Cronk?

P

p0rn.star

yet another thread claiming so much .... blaH at the supposed signings

Status
Not open for further replies.