EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion'

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon Gus and CC have to call a meeting on Monday morning and lay down an ultimatum....you either are with us or fuck right off now.
Nah. They've been testing the playing squad all year, and they've got their guns loaded ready to shoot them.

Line up the ***** in Monday and shoot those who they don't want as a part of our Bulldog family.

Fuck asking. Just shoot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah. They've been testing the playing squad all year, and they've got their guns loaded ready to shoot them.

Line up the ***** in Monday and shoot those who they don't want as a part of our Bulldog family.

Fuck asking. Just shoot.
Fuck I love you bro lol

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus haters what are your agendas ?
It's evident Gus's and the club must prioritize the players mental welfare just in case it's serious,
The question is how serious is it really IMO it's not or at least I hope it isn't !
This is why...
He said
* We support Ciro.
* No player has complained.
* The public NOW understands our work ethics.
* It gets hard for some, harder for others, only the worthy will survive.
Does it sound like someone that has anything to worry about ?
Pretty easy unless you're a hater.

Dexter35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's that fkn flamingo dud. He loves to cry to the media
Definitely not him bro.

No matter what his capabilities are the kid puts in 100% at training and in the games

The problems are with the pacifica players (not all, but some) and they have been fed outside to Nu Brown and a couple of media grubs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Definitely not him bro.

No matter what his capabilities are the kid puts in 100% at training and in the games

The problems are with the pacifica players (not all, but some) and they have been fed outside to Nu Brown and a couple of media grubs
If that were true, why hasn't he been re-signed? Even his dad hasn't signed him.

Saying that I hope by next Monday they are named, shamed and fucked off out of our club my bro.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever the unnamed player is knows he was never gonna make it and his career is over. Potential scenario plays the mental health victim card to cash out.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree . You just have to watch the press conference from today to see he has lost the dressing room. It is so alarming . Coaches usually just say it’s not true . He had a serious look on his face. They aren’t rumours.
100%. He sounds so out of touch with the leadership group also.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definitely not him bro.

Hearing Knights wont be re-signing Brown

Looks like its to the ESL for Nu

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus can spin an talk shit, we know this is his game, don’t care for CC. Can’t stand him at all, and that’s not unknown. However.. we must trust Gus has the clubs best interest at heart, that’s all that matters. and he will sort this mess out. So I Will give him benefit of doubt for now.

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
100%. He sounds so out of touch with the leadership group also.
The leadership group comprises Mahoney, Burton and RFM. Out of those only RFM appears to have a problem with the coaching/training. The same guy who does not know what success looks like and has been one of the worst performers.

At least Gus and CC know what success looks like and what was required to achieved it.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus is clutching at straws 'blaming' the media for leaking medical information.

The Dogs did that with one of their own years ago when Willie Mason was 'diagnosed' with ADHD & he wasn't too pleased.

Search ADHD? Nah, that's my personality

Last edited: