News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals surprise Josh Addo-Carr call amid injury drama

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So much bullshit while avoiding the original talking point....

We should leave all injured passengers on from now.

And I have an obvious agenda, get rid of duds that are fucking our club up year after year.
I did speak about the original talking point your just angry because it’s all out of your control.

My opinion on it is this - JAC didn’t want to let the team down wanted to tough it out must have thought the injury would come good. Would have Told the trainer that and that message told to CC. Wasn’t until basically Taffes pass that JAC must have thought he was letting the team down and was replaced.

We can argue at each other about what we think is right or wrong but at the end of the day it won’t accomplish anything. CC is here for a while and JAC may be back Rd 3 as the injury wasn’t as dramatic as he made it look.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone on here should know how Gould operates by now, if Ciraldo wants help from Gould then all he has to do is ask. Gould will stay completely out of couching business otherwise. Similar philosophy as with players, you have to want to play for the Bulldogs.

Always a Bulldog
Gus is at every training session... Whether its from the stands, his car or the casual walk to the sidelines for a little chat. Gus oversee's the whole operation from afar.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus is at every training session... Whether its from the stands, his car or the casual walk to the sidelines for a little chat. Gus oversee's the whole operation from afar.
As a GM of Football should.

Always a Bulldog

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
More than one muppet on here with egg on their face for talking shit they have no idea about yet even after the cold facts come to light they still won’t own it fkn hilarious

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We shouldnt have passengers.

And Genius tbh..

For a 39 year old to be managing an NRL outfit and a record like his... certainly no average Jo.

Plus Ur just a grumpy *****.. let the guy do his job for atleast 3 years.
you know its interesting you mention a three year time frame, Fitzgibbon is in his third year of coaching FG after taking on the sharts as a rookie and inheriting a roster 10 times better than ours yet he is still struggling, I think he will get his shit together this year and they will be a top four side,and that will be the payoff for the fans not calling for his head after every fucking loss.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you know its interesting you mention a three year time frame, Fitzgibbon is in his third year of coaching FG after taking on the sharts as a rookie and inheriting a roster 10 times better than ours yet he is still struggling, I think he will get his shit together this year and they will be a top four side,and that will be the payoff for the fans not calling for his head after veery fucking loss.
Or Webstar.. coach of the year my arse.

They both walked into ready built teams and constantly trip over whilst CC is building a it from literally nothing.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Or Webstar.. coach of the year my arse.

They both walked into ready built teams and constantly trip over whilst CC is building a it from literally nothing.
Webster is a little different, he and CC would be implementing exactly the same systems the only difference being the quality of players being coached, If ciraldo coaches the wahs last year he gets just as good if not better results IMO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More than one muppet on here with egg on their face for talking shit they have no idea about yet even after the cold facts come to light they still won’t own it fkn hilarious
Just wondering, is the word muppet PC these days .. if a blokes got a full head of red dreadlocks, big lips & teeth, and I by chance happen to call him a muppet .. am I a chance of copping 8 weeks if he complains ?

Sent from my iPad using The Kennel mobile app

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just wondering, is the word muppet PC these days .. if a blokes got a full head of red dreadlocks, big lips & teeth, and I by chance happen to call him a muppet .. am I a chance of copping 8 weeks if he complains ?

Sent from my iPad using The Kennel mobile app
I was thinking more along the lines of the chef that has no idea how to cook.. :tearsofjoy:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s the fucking norm in this place, full of uneducated coaching messiahs that think they have a clue, and have likely never even been involved in rugby league at even a Jnr level.
Stop talking about yourself like that :anguished: its depressing

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What about "Ranga"? An orangutan is a type of ape, so if we use the Ranga descriptor isn't it the same as calling someone a monkey, both primates.

Always a Bulldog

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What about "Ranga"? An orangutan is a type of ape, so if we use the Ranga descriptor isn't it the same as calling someone a monkey, both primates.

Always a Bulldog
Good point, tho knuckledraggers in the same category? Lol

Last edited: