Excited for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That doesn't worry me. What worries me is Tolman, Woods and Klemmer on the field at the same time. That middle third is way too slow and 1 dimensional. Both Klemmer and Woods need to be our starting frontrowers and Jackson at lock to compliment them, not to mention it would be the best middle third in the game.

Tolman can sit on the bench. Bloke needs to add some size to his frame and sacrifice some endurance and mobility for more power. Most weeks he plays 50 minutes at the exact same intensity as 80 minutes... and that isn't a good thing, he simply doesn't need to pace himself for 80 minutes. He played less minutes yesterday and he actually looked to be a little more direct and dominant with his runs. If he adds more power and explosiveness to his game then we will get far more value out of him.
Its a good thought but how can having a fair defender in Mariner and a untested defender in Martin not worry you?

We'll to me it all hinges on what happens with lichaa and who will be next yrs hooker or even how they will play. If Lichaa is re-signed and plays the way he did yesterday then speed in the middle third will not really be an issue as he can get a team rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.