Everything you need to know : Final Vs Manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
So 35 woManly fans vs 22,965 Bulldog fans?
LOL .... I totally didn't see Bakes's post saying exactly the same as I just did.

But to answer you, YES.
One busload of them.
An entire car-park of us.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hipefully we get 30,000 there
its awesome we got the sat nyt game instead of fri nyt shitty traffic

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Toovey is thinking of playing tafua in the second row and shifting cheyse blair onto the wing.
ballin has a fitness test first thing tomorrw morning at 11am

Any news from the dogs kennel cabbi boi?

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just in case anyone had the misfortune to watch the footy show, they got our scheduling wrong AGAIN. They said this weeks game was on Sunday, whilst last week they said our game was on Saturday.

You'd think they'd know when the game was on THEIR channel, or is it a conspiracy to trick doggies fans out of watching? ;)

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Hipefully we get 30,000 there
its awesome we got the sat nyt game instead of fri nyt shitty traffic
DT reckons it's on track for only 27K... IF true disappointing, I honestly thought the Bulldogs could bring 30K on there own!!

If you haven't bought tickets or undecided whether u r going or not... Just Buy them today and take a few friends/family members... There is one thing better then a packed SFS and that's a packed SFS of Bulldog supporters!!!!

FFS parramatta got 29k against Gold coast in 2009 and the Tigers got 34k against Brisbane in 2005 (both round 2 of the finals)!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
DT reckons it's on track for only 27K... IF true disappointing, I honestly thought the Bulldogs could bring 30K on there own!!

If you haven't bought tickets or undecided whether u r going or not... Just Buy them today and take a few friends/family members... There is one thing better then a packed SFS and that's a packed SFS of Bulldog supporters!!!!

FFS parramatta got 29k against Gold coast in 2009 and the Tigers got 34k against Brisbane in 2005 (both round 2 of the finals)!
my guess 11000 manly fans tops

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
where is every1 sitting?
i just bought cat1 tickets...BAY12....i believe thats next to the tunnel?
pretty stoked with those seats

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
where is every1 sitting?
i just bought cat1 tickets...BAY12....i believe thats next to the tunnel?
pretty stoked with those seats
What's ur Jax number and I'm in the kennel bay38 row A right at the front to lead the pack haha

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Pax number is on ur ticket... It's pretty close to the amount of tickets sold for the game.
oh...23450...pretty poor...hopefully alot more turn out...gona b a sea of bluenwhite! i only purchased this morning too ...

i am also going 2nites game and suspect there will be alot less tonite?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Seriously, how funny is it Manly's week goes from bad to worse ?

- 40-Nil down to Souths
- Watmough suspended.
- Out on the drink
- Krillich and Arko lashing out at them.
- Ballin failed fitness testing.

Pax number is on ur ticket... It's pretty close to the amount of tickets sold for the game.
Don't underestimate the power of walk up starters on a Saturday night. We've got tonight's game to pound people's brains that they should go, and all day Saturday for them to convince themselves coming is a good idea.

Also, I was told this number does not include allocated freebies/giveaways ... dunno if it's correct, but passing it on anyways.

I'm tippin' minimum 35K.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, Assassin, K E, Rodzilla and SoH,

I present to you Alf Jennings - CHAMPION

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Seriously, how funny is it Manly's week goes from bad to worse ?

- 40-Nil down to Souths
- Watmough suspended.
- Out on the drink
- Krillich and Arko lashing out at them.
- Ballin failed fitness testing.

Don't underestimate the power of walk up starters on a Saturday night. We've got tonight's game to pound people's brains that they should go, and all day Saturday for them to convince themselves coming is a good idea.

Also, I was told this number does not include allocated freebies/giveaways ... dunno if it's correct, but passing it on anyways.

I'm tippin' minimum 35K.
i agree!
i was going to be a walk up start...but decided to purchase this morning as i hate getting there late and risking getting crap seats!
i have a 30th bday 2moro nite too for a good mate, but i put my team before alot of things...nothing personal ay

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can tell you corey thompson will play. Thats all I have at the moment and reni to play in place of o'hanlon

Status
Not open for further replies.