Even the knights are a better team then us this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i am starting to think even the Knights are going to make us look stupid this year

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i am starting to think even the Knights are going to make us look stupid this year
Now that is a frightening thought. That's the bottom of the barrel . . . what has happened to this once great club?
Massive cleanout needed and soon, before this season is a write off.

Reactions: DT

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bullshit. We looked better losing than they did winning. They were playing a shitty side who rarely win away and were not full strength for most of the game. They wont back it up.

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Young blokes played with real passion for that club, not the fake "passion' The NRLs worst player Josh Reynolds claims he has

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL are you all serious???

Titans lost Hayne (fullback), Don (wing) and Lawton (hooker) within the first half, so only had one player on the bench, and a vastly shuffled backline... and it STILL took Knights like 78 minutes to finally win the game.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Knights were playing against a team that lost 3 players before halftime.. and only won the game late..

Heaps of justified pessismism on the forum but the knights will be a guarenteed 2 points for us

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL are you all serious???

Titans lost Hayne (fullback), Don (wing) and Lawton (hooker) within the first half, so only had one player on the bench, and a vastly shuffled backline... and it STILL took Knights like 78 minutes to finally win the game.
U know it only takes 1 win, especially for a team like the knights to be full of confidence and come out swinging.. watch this space..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you serious ? WTF is wrong some "supporters"
Knights limped to the 78th minute to win that game over a team that had 1 reserve for about 46 minutes.
it could have been the storm, cowboys or bronco's and you'd still expect the knights to beat them if they only had 1 player available on the bench and others playing out of position to cover the injuries.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
U know it only takes 1 win, especially for a team like the knights to be full of confidence and come out swinging.. watch this space..
LOLLL "watch this space" .. indeed I will my friend.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are getting the ball to the wing crisper but the Tits defense wasn't that stout, we have the ability just gotta click.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We had games against two quality oppositions and lost by 4. Yes, the scoreboard flattered us but we are only going to get better. We lost 3 players to injury in roosters game. The knights will not finish higher than us! Vault me on this.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We should of rebuilt after 2015 but that fluke finals run in 14 have tricked the entire club into believing this core group was good enough...like Parra in 09, they suffered for 4 years keeping that squad together...

Status
Not open for further replies.