Ethan Quai-Ward

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
King, Wilson, Skelton (soon to be star because I’m manifesting it) plenty of great players we’ve developed and more to come too hopefully.
King, Wilson, Skelton (soon to be star because I’m manifesting it) plenty of great players we’ve developed and more to come too hopefully.
All are bog average compared to other teams up and comers

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So we won HM and flegg but they’re just average? Have you seen Joash play? He’s absolutely electric
You named players in first grade who are young. That’s who I’m referring to. Skeleton , Wilson , king are shit compared to other clubs young guns

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You named players in first grade who are young. That’s who I’m referring to. Skeleton , Wilson , king are shit compared to other clubs young guns
Ok yes but it’s a improvement from what we used to have, who are you referring to from other clubs also because I’ve forgotten most rookies and up and comers lol apart from Bula turuva etc

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They are bog average compared to other clubs young players
The players you named are 26, 24 and 23 respectively…

They aren’t ‘young guns’, they’re players that have performed above expectation and deserved the opportunity they were given.

Get a better understanding of our junior ranks and the quality of players we have playing in our junior teams before making any more stupid comments.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now you know why the Broncos were happy to release him.

Odd signing at the time. Broncos put up no fight no resistance not even a transfer fee. He was top 30 too. Signed with Bulldogs until end of 2024. Averillo squeezed out.

If Ethan Quai Ward isn't here next year as some saying his contract still paid out by the Club.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Odd signing at the time. Broncos put up no fight no resistance not even a transfer fee. He was top 30 too. Signed with Bulldogs until end of 2024. Averillo squeezed out.

If Ethan Quai Ward isn't here next year as some saying his contract still paid out by the Club.
It doesn't mean his contract is paid out. It all depends on his condition of his release.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The gambles sometimes pay off, other times they don't. Playing in the NRL is more than I'll achieve in sport, so while it wouldn't be his dream of a career. He's done more than thousands who've aspired to it will.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m suspicious Gus is rorting the cap
He’s getting rid of these low paid duds who have no motivation for a release a bit too easily. They must be getting compensated somehow to do so.