ENOUGH!!!!

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Let me tell ya a couple of three things, Flanagan at hooker wow. Not only is he the worst 7, the douche bag is now the worst make shift fuckin 9. I swear on my mother, Flanagan passed the ball straight to Sutton after he got fucked from the crusher tackle and was a little dusty, he then skips a pass past the backrower straight to a injured Avo who was clearly fucked. I mean madone. And I ain't got nothin else to say

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me tell ya a couple of three things, Flanagan at hooker wow. Not only is he the worst 7, the douche bag is now the worst make shift fuckin 9. I swear on my mother, Flanagan passed the ball straight to Sutton after he got fucked from the crusher tackle and was a little dusty, he then skips a pass past the backrower straight to a injured Avo who was clearly fucked. I mean madone. And I ain't got nothin else to say
Sums up how useless this cocksucker is. He's gotta be cut from the family, Capeesh!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagun backtracks in defence setting off a chain reaction of Averagedildo doing it and Ocumbour has no option but to jam in. Kyle should be stoned to death.
This post had me in stitches for 5mins...
"Averagedildo" and "Kyle should be stoned to death". Lol.

I still chuckle everytime I reread it!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see someone admit it. The thing that worries me is it’s not a one off for Reed. He was almost as bad against North Queensland. He is developing a habit of overplaying his hand.
It all stems from having poor players in the 1,6,7. He did it also at Parra on afew occassions where he lost confidence in Mitch Moses. Cost them a prelim win against Melb afew years back.

The longer he has no confidence in his halves, the more he takes it upon himself.

Club better make some serious decisions with the 1,6,7 before this gets out of hand

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I actually think they are making Burton goal kick knowing Flange won’t be in the team long term, I think the focus is trying to get bases covered for 24/25. But it’s just a guess.
He can do that at training. You can’t use games for practice

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It all stems from having poor players in the 1,6,7. He did it also at Parra on afew occassions where he lost confidence in Mitch Moses. Cost them a prelim win against Melb afew years back.

The longer he has no confidence in his halves, the more he takes it upon himself.

Club better make some serious decisions with the 1,6,7 before this gets out of hand
Its outa hand

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo has moved on from this season already. Flanno not the 7 next year so Ciro has decided to persevere with Burtons goal kicking in prep for next year. Ciro is protecting KO from this mess, ...compounded by the fact he doesn't have the fortitude to drop his picks at 7 and 1 as yet.

To again put Alamonti on the wing and Topine centre after last week tells us he has given 2023 away to concentrate on developing the players mentally. Only trouble is they are in a negative spiral doing it his way atm.
No coach gives up on making finals after 7 rounds. Not even Griffin would be that stupid and the writing is on the wall for him.

I cannot fathom a first grade team that is in dire need of a halfback is putting player development ahead of its performance.

These kind of decisions are turning me away from the club. I don't want to be associated with stupidity.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This post had me in stitches for 5mins...
"Averagedildo" and "Kyle should be stoned to death". Lol.

I still chuckle everytime I reread it!
Don't forget Ohkingbong, glad to put a smile and laugh in your day Marki.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I think it’s a cop out to blame the players around him, Fam. Seriously I do. The reality is, Burton has talent and while Flano is never gonna be a superstar, he and Burton were playing a lot better together before the control freak came along and started trying to do everything. Parra have a great spine and their fans say the same thing about Reed. He needs to pull his head in and realise he’s not Cam Smith and him trying to do everything does is more harm than good. He can be an important part of the team, but he isn’t the whole team and sometimes I think he doesn’t realise that.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
More sin bins than try assists this season, those are the damning stats.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haul? He had 40 points with no tries, assists or line breaks. Not exactly the best metric.

Oh - the Crab wasn't playing in early 2022? Why was that?

Your opinions on football aren't exactly well supported but are definitely original.
How can he be expected to be laying on tries when we have a control freak hooker trying to be the hero of every play and giving the ball away in the process? For all his control freak ways, Mahoney has still ls on less tries this year than Alamoti and only as many as Avo. Still you guys want to tickle his bells and make him out to be the prodigal son, the reality is he has done more harm than good this year.

I think the only reason Flano didn’t start last year was because of his mental health, but that’s really irrelevant. Gus and Ciraldo obviously think he’s the best player we have for the job at the moment …or at least they have up to this point… and you guys blaming him for yesterday when we had a hooker who turned the ball over all day with stupid plays and denied as the opportunity to create any pressure is straight up clownery.

You’ve got a hooker who gives away penalties, turns over ball, throws forward passes and gives away repeat sets all day and instead you want to blame your go to scapegoat who didn’t do much wrong. It really is indicative of the cognitive bias displayed on here day in, day out.

It is a fact that both our halves were playing better footy last year before the control freak came along and started micromanaging everything. Reed’s one man team attitude is becoming a big problem for us and all you guys want to do is blow smoke up his arse snd blame Flano,

Like I said, I won’t be too perturbed if Flano does get dropped, it will be interesting to see which scapegoat you find next when nothing changes for the better.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can he be expected to be laying on tries when we have a control freak hooker trying to be the hero of every play and giving the ball away in the process? For all his control freak ways, Mahoney has still ls on less tries this year than Alamoti and only as many as Avo. Still you guys want to tickle his bells and make him out to be the prodigal son, the reality is he has done more harm than good this year.

I think the only reason Flano didn’t start last year was because of his mental health, but that’s really irrelevant. Gus and Ciraldo obviously think he’s the best player we have for the job at the moment …or at least they have up to this point… and you guys blaming him for yesterday when we had a hooker who turned the ball over all day with stupid plays and denied as the opportunity to create any pressure is straight up clownery.

You’ve got a hooker who gives away penalties, turns over ball, throws forward passes and gives away repeat sets all day and instead you want to blame your go to scapegoat who didn’t do much wrong. It really is indicative of the cognitive bias displayed on here day in, day out.

It is a fact that both our halves were playing better footy last year before the control freak came along and started micromanaging everything. Reed’s one man team attitude is becoming a big problem for us and all you guys want to do is blow smoke up his arse snd blame Flano,

Like I said, I won’t be too perturbed if Flano does get dropped, it will be interesting to see which scapegoat you find next when nothing changes for the better.
The next 2 scapegoats have already been mentioned. Burton is one, Perham is the other.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The next 2 scapegoats have already been mentioned. Burton is one, Perham is the other.
Burton is a weird case…. Some blame him, some love him. He isn’t universally blamed like Flano… but he does have a lot of very vocal critics. He’s really rocks or diamonds at the moment. He’s had sone absolute shockers but has also done sone really good things. I think he is a player struggling for confidence at the moment and Reed’s micromanagement probably isn’t helping. Burton is at his best when he is allowed to play what’s in front of him.

Perham and Avo already cop almost as much shit as Flano, so yeah, they’ll continue to cop it, for sure.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No coach gives up on making finals after 7 rounds. Not even Griffin would be that stupid and the writing is on the wall for him.

I cannot fathom a first grade team that is in dire need of a halfback is putting player development ahead of its performance.

These kind of decisions are turning me away from the club. I don't want to be associated with stupidity.
There's lots of decisions that dont appear to make any sense to the likes of us niff nuffs lol. We are here just to support our team and make constructive criticism (cough cough) ..but still.

We're here thru thick and thin: good times and bad.

We just didn't quite believe we would still be in the situation of dumb roster choices/Top 30, silly selections/bench rotations, injuries and a continuation of ref inconsistencies/bias and media bashing...somethings never change and now success a few years away still some say.

It's not all club stupidity Marki but we look like we aren't making the best choices yet again of what we have to work with even allowing for the horrendous injury list.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I guess we’re going with “no” to the whole no Flanagan bashing zone ?

Image1681713213.719564.jpg

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
flannigan and okunbor both have to go, how many more games and chances can these 2 keep getting

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Heres the difference.
Flanno - shit footballer who is playing to his standard
Mahoney - good footballer who is playing below his standard because our HB is shit.

You are a smart enough person (I would think) to understand that the spine does not play in isolation. Mahoney has upside. Burton has upside. Hayze has upside. The Crab is playing as well as he will ever play and its just not 1st grade standard.

tbf - for the run he has had in 1st grade - I'm really struggling to think of a more ineffective half. Anywhere. Thats all there is to it.