Enough is enough

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What gets me is everyone can tackle . It’s the fact these ***** don’t get dropped so they have no heat on their backs, what you got to lose ? Better be changes, especially at fullback. FRUSTRATION ACHIEVED

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly potter should have got the gig pay as defense coach hell even dymok should have been considered look back who always got the best out of us Canterbury men Gould Anderson folkes to lesser extent even tadpole Moore all influenced by that hard nut Ryan bringing in novices is not working Canterbury men for Canterbury that’s my rant

dirtydog69

New Pup
Reaction score
What are we going to do about it. Having Gus crapping on about a 5 year plan doesn't cut it. As soon as any player comes on the market we are linked to them. Hunt, Fifita, etc. Basically saying f#ck you to the current players. What next we get busted for going over the salary cap.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That was just embarrassing.
There's just no way we should be losing 66-0 to a team just above us on the ladder.
A pitiful display and, what's worse, is that we're declining weekly. Utter rubbish.

dirtydog69

New Pup
Reaction score
Honestly potter should have got the gig pay as defense coach hell even dymok should have been considered look back who always got the best out of us Canterbury men Gould Anderson folkes to lesser extent even tadpole Moore all influenced by that hard nut Ryan bringing in novices is not working Canterbury men for Canterbury that’s my rant
You can't buy club culture, for f#ck sake we are turning into the Roosters trying to buy a premiership. Difference is they actually win games and comps.
Fire up Dogs I'm losing my s#it!!

dirtydog69

New Pup
Reaction score
In fighting, locking out club legends from the board, letting JT leave back in the day. We can't even find a decent stadium. We play in that crap hole Homebush, no fortress to call home. We don't even have a true home ground. Aren't we one of the richest clubs where is the money going. I can't take this

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone still want to say we aren't going backwards at an alarming rate?

Today was the most putrid thing I've ever seen. And it's not like there's some rockstar signings coming aboard next year either.

The Club is rotting from top to bottom.
Gus has been here 2 years now and its getting worse.. he is a myth

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't buy club culture, for f#ck sake we are turning into the Roosters trying to buy a premiership. Difference is they actually win games and comps.
Fire up Dogs I'm losing my s#it!!
Disappointing would be an understatement im long in the tooth now the games changed too much to take it seriously now that a big shame too

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I'm the same. Bought into the philosophy of what he's trying to do but it's becoming more difficult each week
Yeah losses I can take if we show some effort and Grit but that was as bad as anything that we seen under pay or Barret, Yet again any hopes we had of digging this club out of the hole it’s in seem to be smashed to shit. Fucked if I know.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah losses I can take if we show some effort and Grit but that was as bad as anything that we seen under pay or Barret, Yet again any hopes we had of digging this club out of the hole it’s in seem to be smashed to shit. Fucked if I know.
As hard as it is all we can do it ride it out and hope it changes. This year is clearly gone and if we avoid the spoon we'll be doing well. Next year he has absolutely no excuses, if we're as bad as we are now and haven't shown a modicum of improvement then I'll be getting out my pitchfork