Enough is enough

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There’s going to be a drop in crowds but it’s hardly a massive plummet and with the form on the field it’s hardly surprising.

You have included last weekends game in the average it was a away game. There is only 12 home games this year....
Whoops... that makes it even worse then.

2019 Home Crowds 105878
Avr 2019 Home Crowd 8823.167
Current Avr 2019 Crowd 15125.43
Difference from 2018 to date 64304
Avr Crowd required per game to surpass 2018 12860.8

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whoops... that makes it even worse then.

2019 Home Crowds 105878
Avr 2019 Home Crowd 8823.167
Current Avr 2019 Crowd 15125.43
Difference from 2018 to date 64304
Avr Crowd required per game to surpass 2018 12860.8
It depends what way you look at it because it actually raises the current crowd average.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even the fans that walk away....watch them all come back when we start winning, and watch them all come back by the thousands.

Simple really, I used to go to Belmore Sports ground between 89-92 and there were crowds of 5 to 8 thousand on a good day...4 thousand if it was raining. 1993 comes along we win our first 5 games of the season and we get 27,804 BSG ground record on Mulitcultural day. To all those who think fans are going to walk away permanently if we finish last this year and next, think again...you guys are just whingers and want an excuse. You are bum hurt now, but when you start kissing the stranger next to you on GF day in the future then you won't even remember what you're saying now.

The only way the fan base will be damaged is if we finish wooden spooners for 10-15 straight years, that will put a dent in one generation of supporters...but can't see that happening.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even the fans that walk away....watch them all come back when we start winning, and watch them all come back by the thousands.

Simple really, I used to go to Belmore Sports ground between 89-92 and there were crowds of 5 to 8 thousand on a good day...4 thousand if it was raining. 1993 comes along we win our first 5 games of the season and we get 27,804 BSG ground record on Mulitcultural day. To all those who think fans are going to walk away permanently if we finish last this year and next, think again...you guys are just whingers and want an excuse. You are bum hurt now, but when you start kissing the stranger next to you on GF day in the future then you won't even remember what you're saying now.

The only way the fan base will be damaged is if we finish wooden spooners for 10-15 straight years, that will put a dent in one generation of supporters...but can't see that happening.
Exactly! We have a massive element of bandwagon supporters and even more will pile on because the pain we are experiencing now will only make fans even more excited when we turn the corner and we will turn the corner its just a matter of how soon.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Was there that day. Cant remember vs eels or raiders tho

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Well so far this current board hasn’t given us any hope

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any hope? Look at the guy in your profile pic. This season is shit and Pay isn't the answer but there is defiantly hope.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any hope? Look at the guy in your profile pic. This season is shit and Pay isn't the answer but there is defiantly hope.
I said at this current moment they haven’t given us any hope, obviously this will change hopefully and yes dwz was great but we need a whole lot more than that

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate, money talks and bullshit runs a marathon. When we start buying players for 2021 and new coach comes on board watch everyone start lining up for membership tickets.

But if fans don't want to come back, I wouldn't mind it either, it will just mean I get to pick where I want to sit at home games. 50 metre line, next to the players tunnel please

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I said at this current moment they haven’t given us any hope, obviously this will change hopefully and yes dwz was great but we need a whole lot more than that
There's not a switch to fix the situation immediately although sacking Pay would probably go a long way to pleasing many fans.

You'll see plenty of movement at the station between now and November......

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, money talks and bullshit runs a marathon. When we start buying players for 2021 and new coach comes on board watch everyone start lining up for membership tickets.

But if fans don't want to come back, I wouldn't mind it either, it will just mean I get to pick where I want to sit at home games. 50 metre line, next to the players tunnel please
Yeh I agree but you know 2020 matters aswell, all i hear is 2021 yes it's great we will have a war chest but fuck we've been underperforming for a fucking long time we cant just dismiss another whole season

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Come on the real supporters sit in the Kennel were all the action is,
Amongst blue collar workers that are half crazy
No tea drinking in allowed

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh I agree but you know 2020 matters aswell, all i hear is 2021 yes it's great we will have a war chest but fuck we've been underperforming for a fucking long time we cant just dismiss another whole season
Correct, but i'm refering to all this bullshit about fans walking away and never coming back argument. When we start dominating watch them all come back....guaranteed. We're comming last and people are glued to TK.....what happenes when we start dominating...lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Come on the real supporters sit in the Kennel were all the action is,
Amongst blue collar workers that are half crazy
No tea drinking in allowed
I'm retired from all that. I've done my time.
I'm from the old WogStand brother, from the streets of Belmore straight through the cut wire fence.
The old WogStand, that's were the crazy nuts were with the bag of freshly rolled toilet paper ready to launch it at Ray Price, Ella and Kenny when they huddled behind the posts.

I like to drink my tea now, 1 sugar, no milk.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm from the old WogStand brother, from the streets of Belmore straight through the cut wire fence.
The old WogStand, that's were the crazy nuts were with the bag of freshly rolled toilet paper ready to launch it at Ray Price, Ella and Kenny when they huddled behind the posts.

There was more smoke coming out from that wog stand then a bushfire back in the day haha

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That’s gold mate
Don’t worry I also did my time in the old wog stand
Do you remember that bulldog statue on top of the stand
Lipton’s,no sugar thx

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s gold mate
Don’t worry I also did my time in the old wog stand
Do you remember that bulldog statue on top of the stand
Lipton’s,no sugar thx
100% remember the Bulldog statue on top of the stand. After the old Golden one was launch through the glass at the leagues club, they ended up replacing it with a blue and white one if my memory serves me right.

I got depressed when they took the roof of the wogstand stand down in 2012

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% remember the Bulldog statue on top of the stand. After the old Golden one was launch through the glass at the leagues club, they ended up replacing it with a blue and white one if my memory serves me right.

I got depressed when they took the roof of the wogstand stand down in 2012
That’s right it was gold,all that tea is preserving your memory
We will always look back and treasure those good old days
I just hope we return to being a force so our youth can experience how great this club really is.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s right it was gold,all that tea is preserving your memory
We will always look back and treasure those good old days
I just hope we return to being a force so our youth can experience how great this club really is.
Yep, I'm grateful to have experienced this. But a little upset that my 6 year old son is not seeing this just yet.
He's always asking me when we're going to get off the bottom of the ladder...in contrast to when I was a kid, I used to ask why we didn't win three GF's in a row in 1986., back to back 84-85 wasn't enough lol