Enough is Enough (Mega-Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the problem is who of note is still of contract. Seems that ship has sailed.

The only worthy player still of contract is cronk. I still reckon he retires, but if he does play on I can see him at souths or the sharks before the bulldogs

Unfortunately for you guys it's shows the state of how bad your club is at the moment. Gone from fighting it out with the roosters for sydneys strongest club to being one of the least desirable teams in sydney

Said it before but your club is in a massive hole and is currently just digging themselves even deeper. Should have terminated des at the end of last year so a new coach could come in and start to recruit for 2018 when all the players were still off contract. Now it seems like most of the players that would make a difference to your team have already signed new contracts

I'll be very surprised if woods and foran make that much of difference. Might push you guys to the bottom of the 8 but can't see them getting you guys to challenge for a comp

no shit sherlock.

lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliot just needs more experience imo.

Hopoate is decent, but I just feel he would be more useful on the wing, he isn't a fullback. But I wouldn't be too sad if he left.

Tolman definitely has to go, fmd. Woods and Klemmer should be our starting props.
Elliot has had his chance and dropped it (literally)
Today's NRL climate you need to hit the ground running
Experience doesn't make u drop balls untouched twice in one half or run sideways from a drop out.
Big clean out needed or same results in 2018

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Experience doesn't make u drop balls untouched twice in one half or run sideways from a drop out.
He tripped over his own feet and then knocked the ball on, all before a broncos player put a hand on him LOL

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott isn't our worst player but he typifies whats wrong with our side. He's just ordinary at a lot of things with errors all over the place.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
So it was you

Firstly let me say to you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHA

You hypocrite.

You think people walking out early from a game is them not supporting the team?

Steve Mortimer even said he left early last week, he must not be a true supporter either according to you

It's ok for you to be frustrated but not those who refuse to turn up or walk out early

Get off your high horse. Your hypocrisy stinks to high noon
I have no idea what you're talking about now. People can leave early or refuse to turn up all they want. Me saying it is not the answer in my opinion does not mean I am a hypocrit. Everyone has their own opinion and can support (or not) however they want. I don't think I even used the words "true supporter" at any stage so there are incorrect insinuations being made but I'm going to waste anymore time with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.