Ennis won't blame Barba IF he heads north

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, but I for one am angry at BB. Had he not hooked up with that chick, joined the EPC and decided to booze on and smash the pokies, his partner prob would not want to leave Sydney. Of course she would want to leave. Who would want to stay in a place where her life was almost destroyed?
I now understand that she wants to leave and BB would also want to go as he prob NOW realises that family is the most important thing and I am glad he has now come to that conclusion, but it seems the real loser here will be the dogs. If he had realised this earlier then we might not even be having this discussion
She can't blame Sydney for that mate...

Gold coast and Brisbane have hotter chicks then the one he hooked up with...

Gold coast and Brisbane have plenty of places to booze up....

Gold coast and Brisbane have plenty of places to smash the pokies....

At the end of the day, if the same problem is still there (whatever it was) that led him to break up with his ex, hook up with that chick, drink excessivley and gamble, then no matter where he is and even if he is with family he will still do it again. Its human nature.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Everyone saying Family comes first, puuuhhhlease gimme a break.
Did family come first when he was cheating on the mother of his children?

Ennis should STFU and keep these stupid comments to himself.

hotdoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ben Barba ‏@BenBarba03 1m
Last time I checked the weekend was Saturday & Sunday correct me if I'm wrong???

Wallah. He'll play tomorrow night.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Ben Barba ‏@BenBarba03 1m
Last time I checked the weekend was Saturday & Sunday correct me if I'm wrong???
lol, some idiots must have been replying to him asking why he wasnt playing?

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$onny Bill runs off in the middle of the night, Mason walks, Idris leaves to the GC using the family excuse (but was off contract), Hannant goes back to Brisbane after getting a release due to family.....now Barba wants a release to go to QLD due to family?

WTF is wrong with our club?
I think about this every day! WTF is it. Hell, Steven Price didnt even finish his career with us!

Different coach, different board, different CEO, different players, and it still happens!

The club shouldn't fall for this compassion BS. He should cop the same treatment as SBW, unless we definately sign Folau, and the contract is registered!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Already having nightmares about fumbling reserve graders in the 1 jersey.
Why? we already have fumbling #1 in first grade that cant take high ball confidently and never puts his body on the line, I wish him the best of luck where ever he goes in Qld.
Welcome aboard Israel!! :-)

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Why? we already have fumbling #1 in first grade that cant take high ball confidently and never puts his body on the line, I wish him the best of luck where ever he goes in Qld.
Welcome aboard Israel!! :-)
That wasn't the case last season

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That wasn't the case last season
Understand but we are in 2013 and a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then, don't take me wrong.... I like Ben however his attitude to the game has changed because of many reasons which has effected his game and I keep saying it "Ben Barba will never ever be allowed to produce for the Dogs or any other team what he produced last year again".

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As previously stated if anything is going to have the power to do this it will be family, wishing you all the best Benny, welcome to the dogs Izzy.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Understand but we are in 2013 and a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then, don't take me wrong.... I like Ben however his attitude to the game has changed because of many reasons which has effected his game and I keep saying it "Ben Barba will never ever be allowed to produce for the Dogs or any other team what he produced last year again".
He'll get back to where he was. I have no doubt about that

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
family comes first and that's all there is to it, who here would do it any different

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
family comes first and that's all there is to it, who here would do it any different
I like him, don't judge him, want him to stay but if family truly comes first then he wouldn't be in the mess he's found himself in recently. Anyway good luck to the guy whatever happens. Personally I think he should have to play his contract out

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a BS excuse...... if family comes first and it is that serious issue for him he should quit now and start repairing his relationship with his missus right now...why wait till the end of the year..... he already has caused a lot of dramas in last 6 months.... whats the point in waiting till he get a release and a new contract..this means he has othe priorities not just family..... had enough fo the BS!!!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It would really upset me to see him go, it would upset all the kids but that was the case with Idris aswell and we forgot pretty fast.

But on the other hand, having someone like Izzy at the back could be magical for us just like Inglis for Souths.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he really wants to be with his kids why doesn't he go to court and get full custody? I'm sure he is a lot more financial stable than his ex. The more I think about it his ex has the ultimatum in Barba future based on what has been reported and what he has said.

Status
Not open for further replies.