News Ennis sprays bulldogs halfs

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if they can get him for $250k and choose not to do so they need to be shown the door especially given the shit our current halves are dishing up

People thought the tigers were stupid when they bought Benji back. He was going like a busted for Brisbane but he has done quiet well for the Tigers

Our recruitment is diabolical at the moment. We have a huge hole at hooker and there were some decent ones out there who switched clubs for this year who shit all over JMK :

- Korosau
- Reese Robson
- Danny Levi
- Harry Grant
- Wade Egan
- Jayden Brailey

Instead we end up with the one hooker available who isnt even as good as JMK.

And they cant say there wasnt money available because they signed Stimson, Britt and Katoa. I would trade these 3 for any one of the hookers above

Embarrassing

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well if they can get him for $250k and choose not to do so they need to be shown the door especially given the shit our current halves are dishing up

People thought the tigers were stupid when they bought Benji back. He was going like a busted for Brisbane but he has done quiet well for the Tigers

Our recruitment is diabolical at the moment. We have a huge hole at hooker and there were some decent ones out there who switched clubs for this year who shit all over JMK :

- Korosau
- Reese Robson
- Danny Levi
- Harry Grant
- Wade Egan
- Jayden Brailey

And they cant say there wasnt money available because they signed Stimson, Britt and Katoa. I would trade these 3 for any one of the hookers above

Embarrassing
Yes exactly. We’re a shambles .

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

- Korosau
- Reese Robson
- Danny Levi
- Harry Grant
- Wade Egan
- Jayden Brailey

Embarrassing
I wouldn't of wanted Egan or Levi (or Katoa).
Jayden Brailey > Koroisau (possibly better for our team) > Robson for me.
Knights and Panthers are both top teams (finals teams) so unless we offer more money we're not going to get top talent that they want. Those calibre of players (Jayden Brailey and Koroisau) we're looking at an extra 100-200k. Koroisau is now looking like a player that we should of paid that for.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't of wanted Egan or Levi (or Katoa).
Jayden Brailey > Koroisau (possibly better for our team) > Robson for me.
Knights and Panthers are both top teams (finals teams) so unless we offer more money we're not going to get top talent that they want. Those calibre of players (Jayden Brailey and Koroisau) we're looking at an extra 100-200k. Koroisau is now looking like a player that we should of paid that for.
Yep Koroisau was a costly miss. He would have made such a huge difference

And thats the problem these days. We used to get the players we wanted. Now we dont

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No mate , we can get him for 250k . Pay wants him board don’t . Their are major issues at our club and this board is it . What arrogance too not sign a player like Reynolds quality at 250k per season . He will Offer soo much more too this side along with Foran . We have rocks in our heads!!!! they are still riding it’s the des problem . Bullshit it’s yours now and act upon it . What a joke we have become it’s embarrassing. Soo much talent out there from other sides that are begging for opportunities . Tex hoy , ( Harry grant , how we didn’t go for him is ridiculous even if it’s for a year ) tese nui , Brandon Smith , Jake Clifford . Soo much more .
Joe lovodua.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

- Korosau
- Reese Robson
- Danny Levi
- Harry Grant
- Wade Egan
- Jayden Brailey

Embarrassing
Not to mention resigning the likes of Lewis and Montoya, it’s so amateurish it’s embarrassing

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone expect any different but for Mick to sink the slipper? Who cares how ‘right’ he might be - everyone can see we are down - going for the cheap shot is just that. I don’t see him savaging the Sharks for their poor roster management and rotten culture...

Don't you like hearing the truth Dude?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They should have never been partnered together last night. It was a terrible bit of team selection and Pay deserves all the blame.
I haven't been on this site for over 8 months, nothing has changed much LOL if you are to criticise then at least come up with an alternative solution to discuss instead of just shit canning our coach!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on this site for over 8 months, nothing has changed much LOL if you are to criticise then at least come up with an alternative solution to discuss instead of just shit canning our coach!
Maybe if you weren’t away for 8 months you’d see that I have.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I believe that Mick Ennis would be a very good coach at our club not too far away hopefully.
Coaching staff or head coach? I don’t see any credentials for the latter personally.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds isn't the answer. We need a hooker, fullback and Foran on the paddock. Tolman get the fuck outta the way. Have the second rowers running hard lines and get some fuckin offloads happening.
Foran and Grubby so they can spend some time teaching the young blokes we have.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Head Coach of course!.......... Young, smart, great communicator, king of grubs an a bloke that would install a bit of mongrel into the side IMO
Not for mine mate, but it’s a democracy...

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stuff the fucking future we need to worry about now we need Reynolds as he’s good and we need him now so get him in as he would be good till end of next year

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if Reynolds was the answer, he never would have left

the truly worrying aspect is that the 'Dogs attack has been poor for years... since Barba blew up and then left in truth... which was 7 years ago now

the inability of the club to identify, develop, recruit and retain talented players in the spine is ridiculously bad

Gould use to say that there were clubs that would quickly bounce back from poor seasons, poor situations like the 'Dogs... winning clubs... but we are no longer a winning club... we are a basket case

no to Reynolds... Lewis isn't good enough for a FG halves spot... Foran won't save us... I am unsold on Wakeham... Cogger is a squad player

wooden spooners

Last edited: