News Ennis sprays bulldogs halfs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't of wanted Egan or Levi (or Katoa).
Jayden Brailey > Koroisau (possibly better for our team) > Robson for me.
Knights and Panthers are both top teams (finals teams) so unless we offer more money we're not going to get top talent that they want. Those calibre of players (Jayden Brailey and Koroisau) we're looking at an extra 100-200k. Koroisau is now looking like a player that we should of paid that for.
J.Brailey better than Koriosau ? I dunno about that. When it comes to attack API has him covered. Jayden great defence and great support play

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I liked Enmis as a player and a captain.. He was upset when the club let him go.. but went on to win a comp..

we Kept Lichaa over him lol..

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think some of the criticism of Ennis on here is unfair. He's passionate about the club still and has a right to his opinion. Many of us criticise the club for certain decisions but we're still fans. I'm sure he believes bringing Reynolds back to the club would improve us and I have to agree to a point. It definitely wouldn't make us any worse. With Cogger and Lewis to never play first grade again (surely) we're pretty thin in the halves now. I think Ennis would make a decent coach also because he analyses things and sees where improvements can be made. Don't know if Pay has the brains to properly analyse anything or even pick a team correctly. Gould making too much money in the media to want the headache of coaching us.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone expect any different but for Mick to sink the slipper? Who cares how ‘right’ he might be - everyone can see we are down - going for the cheap shot is just that. I don’t see him savaging the Sharks for their poor roster management and rotten culture...
He is right. Impossible to argue with him. Only somone who works for CNN would turn this again him.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ennis doesn't give a FCUK about the club, he just trying to get his mate Reynolds a club for the next 18 months. & no other club wants him so his trying to use his exposure on fox to his advantage & put the pressure on the current board to make the signing. Wake up to yourselves whoever thinks Reynolds will make a difference, he couldn't play 5 years ago & some want him now LOL. West Tigers don't want him what does that SAY!!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
J.Brailey better than Koriosau ? I dunno about that. When it comes to attack API has him covered. Jayden great defence and great support play
Different players. For our team Koroisau probably a better fit.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. DWZ
3. Avarillo
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Reynolds
7. Foran
8. Tolman
9. Katoa
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliot

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis always “threatens” to make sense until his true agenda is shown.... enough with pushing Reynolds on us ffs!!!!

we ain’t winning the comp, why set us back??

Foran 6, Wakeham 7. We re signed the kid, there was outside interest in him, he can play. Let him get FG experience so he can be perhaps a huge player for us in 2022.

Averillo 1. Meaney isn’t the answer.

DWZ back on a wing with Smith. Hoppa centre. Let’s see what Harper has this year. Might as well, we aren’t doing anything anyway. Nothing to lose. Get him experience in defending in 1st grade. That’s his weakness.

Averillo
DWZ
Hoppa
Harper
Smith
Foran
Wakeham

Lewis 14. Covers centre halves and maybe backrow.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why hold off on the development of Wakeham. Foran should be running the show with Wakeham to gain experience in the top grade. We ain't winning the comp so it should be a good lesson to train a few juniors up to scratch. Throw Averillo in the mix. Toomaga starting over Britt
100%

I’d even consider Harper now. He needs experience in defence. We ain’t winning squat anyway. I understand why people may disagree totally, but to me, we aren’t even threatening the 8 so fk it. If he’s absolutely terrible after 6-7 games, see ya.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im watching the grand final 2014 replay with ennis and burgess commentary

ffs we were discombobulated without ennis, mbye couldn't even find a useful pass on the last tackle, they were on top but we were still there down 6-14 with 8 minutes to go, it took some horror bounces to finally open it up

with ennis we would be able to build some pressure and we wouldn't have that collapse around the ruck leading to the burgess try

ennis was also responsible for that little sneaky creativity close to the try line, it would probably be a 6-6 grand final

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reynolds isn't the answer. We need a hooker, fullback and Foran on the paddock. Tolman get the fuck outta the way. Have the second rowers running hard lines and get some fuckin offloads happening.
Hang on...our main line running ball playing forward was punted for having sex with a girl remember...if only he had broke covid lockdown and illegally discharged a firearm instead...
Ennis is kidding. I hate how he keeps saying it breaks his heart to see our problems. He fucken hates us for Des punting him and will NEVER get over it. Hes a half wit...who loves to take the piss outa people. Think how he mocked the Viking clap.
Moreover imagine Reynolds joining Foran in the halves....how many games would they actually play together...when 1 if not both of them is injured. 1 in 6? Reynolds has heart but couldn't organise a root in a brothel. We all know that. Foran and rotating the other 4 until a solid combination is formed is the answer. Then hope to God Foran stays fit and healthy. Remember how many games we won back end of last season?Reynolds was busy at the Tigers helping them lose games at the same time.
Ennis I feel would be better to write his opinions regarding the Dogs on toilet tissue then wiping his ass with it.
WE DONT WANT REYNOLDS!!!!!!!!!!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
A couple of tries is too generous, but he defenitely would've create some opportunities with his running game looking more suited to todays game. I still have no interest in him returning.

I'd say the forwards are putting in but the confidence in what they're doing just isn't there and they look to have absolutely no trust in the shit house system Pay has implemented. There just isn't any objective to what we do, just aimlessly taking the ball up and that's it.
Are you for real? Do you seriously have no memory of Reynolds and Hokko and Mbye running around and around in circles looking to create something and us unable to score or get repeat sets? He was punted for good reason...he can't organise. Ask Des ask Madge ask whoever you want. Reynolds isn't wanted as a half by ANY club. Jesus!!!!!
Having said that I am disappointed in Cogger and Lewis. Didn't they spend a fair amount of time with Shifty in the off season?...they appear to have forgotten everything he taught them!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s still got so much passion for this football club Ennis.
No he doesn't. Its all tongue in cheek. He's taking the piss ala the mock Viking clap. That Ennis...sarcastic fuckwit.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If people had done their job correctly Koroisau would be our hooker and Reynolds wouldn’t even be discussed.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think some of the criticism of Ennis on here is unfair. He's passionate about the club still and has a right to his opinion. Many of us criticise the club for certain decisions but we're still fans. I'm sure he believes bringing Reynolds back to the club would improve us and I have to agree to a point. It definitely wouldn't make us any worse. With Cogger and Lewis to never play first grade again (surely) we're pretty thin in the halves now. I think Ennis would make a decent coach also because he analyses things and sees where improvements can be made. Don't know if Pay has the brains to properly analyse anything or even pick a team correctly. Gould making too much money in the media to want the headache of coaching us.
Watching that clip he looked genuinely gutted at the way the Dogs have performed. He is a mate of Reynolds, so would be pushing his barrow; but I also get the sense that Reynolds would love to come back and give his all to the club. His concern should ring alarm bells within the administration he was calling on to act.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you for real? Do you seriously have no memory of Reynolds and Hokko and Mbye running around and around in circles looking to create something and us unable to score or get repeat sets? He was punted for good reason...he can't organise. Ask Des ask Madge ask whoever you want. Reynolds isn't wanted as a half by ANY club. Jesus!!!!!
Having said that I am disappointed in Cogger and Lewis. Didn't they spend a fair amount of time with Shifty in the off season?...they appear to have forgotten everything he taught them!
Lol you think I'm a fan of Reynolds and want him back?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Both the Braileys are good hookers and way better than what we have but neither do too much in attack.