Ennis smashes Dib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't confuse him talking with passion about a couple of his mates and talking about the club. He only ever uses the word "we" when he is talking about the sharks, never about the team he captained. I am yet to hear him say anything positive about the Dogs. Nothing. Not even that the food in sheds after the game was alright. At least Anasta occasionally says something positive and he has plenty more reason to be sad about things.

lol, comparing overrated, over paid Anasta to under paid and under rated and under utilised Ennis.

there is no positive about the dogs, why Ennis needs to sugar coat things? dont you have enough of Dib, Raebro and Des sugar coating our pathetic performances.

ofcourse he would use we as sharks cos that is where he played last and won a premiership.

Everyone knows he never wanted to leave dogs despite playing des ball.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you off your rocket?

Of course Ennis is referring to the Sharks as "we", the bloke is still employed by them in the advisory roll!

Why dont you have a dig at your buddy Hasler, who has never referred to the Bulldogs as "our" club rather as "this" club? Dont cofuse his passion for Manly and job at Canterbury.

Ennis is not the only one speaking the truth about Hasler & Dib. Mortimer, Lamb, Anderson, Mason, Rene all previous players & some club legends in that list who have won premierships playing for the dogs. These players have more Bulldogs blood in their left nut than what that imposter Hasler has accumulated over 6 years.
No I'm not (and it is rocker by the way). Ennis has not said one single positive thing about the club since he left and you don't think that is biased? Please. It doesn't matter whether some of the stuff he says is right or not, it's about the fact that everything he says about us is negative. Now I know that suits yours and a few others agendas to have someone on the magic face box bagging everything we do, but at least people like Anasta occasionally say things that aren't negative about us, just like all the blokes you mentioned in your post EXCEPT Ennis. Yes, he gets paid for his opinion and every man and his dog knows he was upset he couldn't get a better contract extension but he is just a mercenary who takes every opportunity to bag us and whilst I loved having him in the club he just gives me the shits now and he can take a hike.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No I'm not (and it is rocker by the way). Ennis has not said one single positive thing about the club since he left and you don't think that is biased? Please. It doesn't matter whether some of the stuff he says is right or not, it's about the fact that everything he says about us is negative. Now I know that suits yours and a few others agendas to have someone on the magic face box bagging everything we do, but at least people like Anasta occasionally say things that aren't negative about us, just like all the blokes you mentioned in your post EXCEPT Ennis. Yes, he gets paid for his opinion and every man and his dog knows he was upset he couldn't get a better contract extension but he is just a mercenary who takes every opportunity to bag us and whilst I loved having him in the club he just gives me the shits now and he can take a hike.

Ennis always points out the negative in us cos may be he wants us to improve.

person who only points at the positives despite our major flaws for last 4 years wants us to continue failing.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently we will find out by the end of the week Haslers fate. According to 360 they have presentation on Thursday then will have a discussion/review on Friday and Hasler will 're sign' with a pay out

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, comparing overrated, over paid Anasta to under paid and under rated and under utilised Ennis.

there is no positive about the dogs, why Ennis needs to sugar coat things? dont you have enough of Dib, Raebro and Des sugar coating our pathetic performances.

ofcourse he would use we as sharks cos that is where he played last and won a premiership.

Everyone knows he never wanted to leave dogs despite playing des ball.
I'd back Anasta as a player against Ennis every day of the week. Ennis couldn't even get the better of Farah in the rep spot. The issue isn't about Dib and Co, it's about the fact that Ennis takes only the opportunity to criticise everything about us. I reckon if he was asked about our jerseys he would say the blue and white was rubbish and needed more colour. He's just bitter and twisted with respect to us. I don't care that any commentator identifies problems with our play or whatever but I do expect that there is some balance in their analysis instead of just unloading every single time as he does.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know what he said. He asked a lot of questions and didnt give any answers. Why did we hire a ceo not to start to december. Well mick we hired the best person for the job. Why did we sign foran and woods. Because we want to win a premiership. How we guna get under the cap? Shed players. He implied we are in a dire position when its not as bad as he made out. 6 months ago he said foran and woods wouldnt solve anything and that woods was the same impact as graham. Thats ridiculous comment woods is way better atm. Taking it all in he needs to take a step back and leave emotion at the door.
Sorry Des I didnt know you post inder the name Silva. Give yourself an upercut. He didnt ask questions he stated facts.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I laugh at the idiots on here shooting down Ennis. The bloke loves the club. He is speaking his mind, he is saying what us fans want to say.
He won a premiership for God's sake with sharks. Why the fuck would he be bitter.
Foran is a fucking shit signing and woods is a waste of money when we already had graham and 50000000000 other forwards we have at the club.

Dib and Hasler fucked the club. Good on Ennis amd Kimberley and Anderson and Mortimer and Lamb and Mason and Maitua etc who are all having a go at Hasler and co. If they are saying the exact same thing then obviously there is truth to it all
Well said. Silva has no clue.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ennis has a grudge against the dogs, no doubt about that.

He wanted to stay at the dogs, but didnt get the length of contract he wanted. Instead we opted for youth and signed Lichaa.

Hope you all remember the 2015 (?) sledge when we played the sharks - Ennis (dogs) vs Lichaa (sharks).

Ennis after tackling Lichaa - "You are not getting my jersey"
Lichaas stunner of a reply "Yeah, but I got your money" - LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Ennis then went on to win a premiership and rubs it into the dogs faces every chance he gets.
Goose

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well the human mind is a funny thing. I remember back in 04 one of the best things ever happened to me - I got fired from a job after 7 weeks despite doing a pretty good job. I got fired because at the time the Federal Gov't was assisting small business by paying 50% of new employees wages for x amount of weeks, so by continuously hiring & firing people they would continuously get the grant. I had the shits with them for firing me, but it turned out to be a good thing because I found another job and got a 50%+ payrise.

While it turned out well, I had the shits with them for unfairly dismissing me - and I still to this day hold that against them. I'm over it, but I'll never forget what they did.

Ennis is the same with us even though he went on to bigger and better things, because what happened BEFORE he won that Premiership with Cronulla last year was bitter!
That's the best laugh ive had today. Great story. Ha ha ha[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Are u serious. You really have no clue.
All youve contributed is baseless jabs you dumb merkin. You disagree with what I said? Well tell me why and give me some facts. Ur probably not capable of that are you.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are people so positive about Anasta? He's probably dirty because apart from the one Todd Carney inspired season where they made the GF, the Roosters were pretty much terrible when he was there.

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ennis has a great football mind and not only understands the Bulldogs but clearly loves the club.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ennis has a great football mind and not only understands the Bulldogs but clearly loves the club.
I agree with the great football mind, but i would argue that he clearly loves the Bulldogs club. When he talks about the sharks in comparison to the Bulldogs I think it is clear the club with which he identifies.

Status
Not open for further replies.