Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ennis just ripped into him on Foxsports. Talked about the ridiculous decision to re-sign Des and let Rae leave and not have the CEO position covered until later in the year. Also smashed him for terrible management of the cap.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ennis just ripped into him on Foxsports. Talked about the ridiculous decision to re-sign Des and let Rae leave and not have the CEO position covered until later in the year. Also smashed him for terrible management of the cap.
He also was saying lichaa is shit though. But yeah he does have some points. I think he's just never gonna get over not getting what he wanted in regards to a contract upgrade or whatever

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm watching the replay with the fox sports commentators noddy has already had a shit at des with lichaa

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's spot on about Dib needing to show some leadership....ain't rocket science!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Ennis was saying why did we sign a ceo to start in december. Well we signed the ceo of the rlwc so he cant start till december and we are best off signing the best person for the job. He also said why did we sign foran and woods. Well they are both excellent signings and we need quality not potential. I wouldnt judge until kick off next year and theres plenty of time to still get under the cap. The caps a restriction of trade and clubs are forced into tough positions if they want to win comps. My theory..ennis is butthurt the club fucked him off for a 20s player.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every man and his dog has an opinion

My opinion is if we fix our spine, and the gameplan/strategy in attack the rest of our team from defence to our foward pack to our 2-5 is strong

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ennis was saying why did we sign a ceo to start in december. Well we signed the ceo of the rlwc so he cant start till december and we are best off signing the best person for the job. He also said why did we sign foran and woods. Well they are both excellent signings and we need quality not potential. I wouldnt judge until kick off next year and theres plenty of time to still get under the cap. The caps a restriction of trade and clubs are forced into tough positions if they want to win comps. My theory..ennis is butthurt the club fucked him off for a 20s player.
You heard what you wanted to hear & ignored the point Ennis was making. He is not bitter as u suggest. Why would he be he won a premiership. What he said was that Dogs self reported their cap problems to the NRL. The NRL warned clubs that the figure would be less than they wanted. Despite the Cap predicament the club then signed 2 marquee players to worsen their cap problems. They then sign a CEO who wont be around to help solve the problems until December. He said Dib needs to step up now to fix the mess they've created. Everything he said was spot on.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis has been right in a lot of the comments hes made this year but in regards to lichaa he was the guy who replaced ennis, foran is the guy who is replacing his close friend reynolds, and woods is replacing his close friend graham.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think ennis was butthurt about the 2 premierships in 5 years media release which was done in the off season that he left, so the club was predicting they would not feel ennis loss and get better without him

silva

Utility
Reaction score
You heard what you wanted to hear & ignored the point Ennis was making. He is not bitter as u suggest. Why would he be he won a premiership. What he said was that Dogs self reported their cap problems to the NRL. The NRL warned clubs that the figure would be less than they wanted. Despite the Cap predicament the club then signed 2 marquee players to worsen their cap problems. They then sign a CEO who wont be around to help solve the problems until December. He said Dib needs to step up now to fix the mess they've created. Everything he said was spot on.
I know what he said. He asked a lot of questions and didnt give any answers. Why did we hire a ceo not to start to december. Well mick we hired the best person for the job. Why did we sign foran and woods. Because we want to win a premiership. How we guna get under the cap? Shed players. He implied we are in a dire position when its not as bad as he made out. 6 months ago he said foran and woods wouldnt solve anything and that woods was the same impact as graham. Thats ridiculous comment woods is way better atm. Taking it all in he needs to take a step back and leave emotion at the door.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone got the copy?

Be good to see what he said and in the context.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I laugh at the idiots on here shooting down Ennis. The bloke loves the club. He is speaking his mind, he is saying what us fans want to say.
He won a premiership for God's sake with sharks. Why the fuck would he be bitter.
Foran is a fucking shit signing and woods is a waste of money when we already had graham and 50000000000 other forwards we have at the club.

Dib and Hasler fucked the club. Good on Ennis amd Kimberley and Anderson and Mortimer and Lamb and Mason and Maitua etc who are all having a go at Hasler and co. If they are saying the exact same thing then obviously there is truth to it all

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis has a grudge against the dogs, no doubt about that.

He wanted to stay at the dogs, but didnt get the length of contract he wanted. Instead we opted for youth and signed Lichaa.

Hope you all remember the 2015 (?) sledge when we played the sharks - Ennis (dogs) vs Lichaa (sharks).

Ennis after tackling Lichaa - "You are not getting my jersey"
Lichaas stunner of a reply "Yeah, but I got your money" - LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Ennis then went on to win a premiership and rubs it into the dogs faces every chance he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.