Ennis smashes Dib

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Still think we should have kept Ennis on in some capacity at the club. He seems to have a connection to the club and from what I can tell has his head screwed on.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Every man and his dog has an opinion

My opinion is if we fix our spine, and the gameplan/strategy in attack the rest of our team from defence to our foward pack to our 2-5 is strong
Problem is that people have been saying that for years and nothing has been done about it

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He also was saying lichaa is shit though. But yeah he does have some points. I think he's just never gonna get over not getting what he wanted in regards to a contract upgrade or whatever
He's starting to remind me of Anasta - he'll forever have the shits with us regarding being left out in the cold.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's starting to remind me of Anasta - he'll forever have the shits with us regarding being left out in the cold.
Not correct. He doesn't have the shits. He works in the media and it is his job to have an opinion ... his views about the Dogs are spot on. I think he was a really proud Bulldog who was treated shabbily. Nothing like a Premiership to help you move on. He is now simply reporting it as he sees it. Good on him. One of my all-time favorite players.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I laugh at the idiots on here shooting down Ennis. The bloke loves the club. He is speaking his mind, he is saying what us fans want to say.
He won a premiership for God's sake with sharks. Why the fuck would he be bitter.
Foran is a fucking shit signing and woods is a waste of money when we already had graham and 50000000000 other forwards we have at the club.

Dib and Hasler fucked the club. Good on Ennis amd Kimberley and Anderson and Mortimer and Lamb and Mason and Maitua etc who are all having a go at Hasler and co. If they are saying the exact same thing then obviously there is truth to it all
How the fuck does he love the club. He clearly wanted stgeorge to win yesterday and was disappointed that they didn't.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why would Ennis have the shits.

It was the best thing that happened to him, he won a premiership.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why would Ennis have the shits.

It was the best thing that happened to him, he won a premiership.
Well the human mind is a funny thing. I remember back in 04 one of the best things ever happened to me - I got fired from a job after 7 weeks despite doing a pretty good job. I got fired because at the time the Federal Gov't was assisting small business by paying 50% of new employees wages for x amount of weeks, so by continuously hiring & firing people they would continuously get the grant. I had the shits with them for firing me, but it turned out to be a good thing because I found another job and got a 50%+ payrise.

While it turned out well, I had the shits with them for unfairly dismissing me - and I still to this day hold that against them. I'm over it, but I'll never forget what they did.

Ennis is the same with us even though he went on to bigger and better things, because what happened BEFORE he won that Premiership with Cronulla last year was bitter!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Problem is that people have been saying that for years and nothing has been done about it
Funny thing is that our spine has stepped up the last few weeks and has played much better footy. If our spine was utilised correctly and actually had the chance to develop their key skills and build combinations, then we might not even have an issue there at all.

I mean we saw Moses throw an inside ball to Hoppa for the first time ever yesterday...and it wasn't just done once but twice. The first time they got the timing wrong, the 2nd time they fixed the timing and it resulted in a try.

I mean what if we actually worked on this type of stuff all season and offseason instead of Haslers garbage systems? Our players skillset and match awareness would be so much better.

The fact that we have been able to put together attacking footy over the last 3 weeks that blows our previous attack out of the water should raise massive concerns over Haslers coaching. He has had a stack of time to develop his systems yet something put together over a few weeks has showed him up massively. And it's not as if we are playing high risk footy and throwing offloads or something...players are just simply doing what they are good at, forwards are running some real lines, our spine has support, etc. It's actually pretty embarrassing for Des when you think about it.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Wahesh

So does Ennis have the shit with the Broncos.

He wanted to stay but was told to move on.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the bullshit that's going on just doesn't sit well with him.
He's an upfront ethical person and even though he was harshly dumped by his coach he displayed nothing but professionalism and commitment to his role as captain and player .
And for that alone the bloke deserves to be respected. He is not butt hurt he is speaking from insight and direct experience.

Des fucked up
Raelene was bullied out
And Dib needs to step up and realise his position cones with responsibilities not just holidays during footy season fuktard

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why the questionable rating. LMFAO

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck off Ennis!!! worst game caller ever after mouth full of marbles Noddy!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny thing is that our spine has stepped up the last few weeks and has played much better footy. If our spine was utilised correctly and actually had the chance to develop their key skills and build combinations, then we might not even have an issue there at all.

I mean we saw Moses throw an inside ball to Hoppa for the first time ever yesterday...and it wasn't just done once but twice. The first time they got the timing wrong, the 2nd time they fixed the timing and it resulted in a try.

I mean what if we actually worked on this type of stuff all season and offseason instead of Haslers garbage systems? Our players skillset and match awareness would be so much better.

The fact that we have been able to put together attacking footy over the last 3 weeks that blows our previous attack out of the water should raise massive concerns over Haslers coaching. He has had a stack of time to develop his systems yet something put together over a few weeks has showed him up massively. And it's not as if we are playing high risk footy and throwing offloads or something...players are just simply doing what they are good at, forwards are running some real lines, our spine has support, etc. It's actually pretty embarrassing for Des when you think about it.
And we're attacking the line as a unit WITH SPEED.

I was quite impressed at how fast we were attacking the dragons line with options all around, even though a few times it didn't eventuate to much but that's the in game experience our young players need to actually get better at it.

The display over the past 3 rounds, FFS, there's no way in the world Hasler can take ANY CREDIT for it.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
just watched the video

wow

Ennis speaks with a passion when he speaks about dogs and he is spot on!

Ennis is real fans voice on the media
Don't confuse him talking with passion about a couple of his mates and talking about the club. He only ever uses the word "we" when he is talking about the sharks, never about the team he captained. I am yet to hear him say anything positive about the Dogs. Nothing. Not even that the food in sheds after the game was alright. At least Anasta occasionally says something positive and he has plenty more reason to be sad about things.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More and more Ennis sound like a scorned ex girlfriend Ep when talks about the dogs! Yes he has some good points but holy shit he has to let it go! Dogs flicked ya mate, get over it

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't confuse him talking with passion about a couple of his mates and talking about the club. He only ever uses the word "we" when he is talking about the sharks, never about the team he captained. I am yet to hear him say anything positive about the Dogs. Nothing. Not even that the food in sheds after the game was alright. At least Anasta occasionally says something positive and he has plenty more reason to be sad about things.

Are you off your rocket?

Of course Ennis is referring to the Sharks as "we", the bloke is still employed by them in the advisory roll!

Why dont you have a dig at your buddy Hasler, who has never referred to the Bulldogs as "our" club rather as "this" club? Dont cofuse his passion for Manly and job at Canterbury.

Ennis is not the only one speaking the truth about Hasler & Dib. Mortimer, Lamb, Anderson, Mason, Rene all previous players & some club legends in that list who have won premierships playing for the dogs. These players have more Bulldogs blood in their left nut than what that imposter Hasler has accumulated over 6 years.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ennis just ripped into him on Foxsports. Talked about the ridiculous decision to re-sign Des and let Rae leave and not have the CEO position covered until later in the year. Also smashed him for terrible management of the cap.
What was said it- there are bigger issues than the coach! the football club is now official shut
We have No ceo till new CEO officially starts in December
Salary cap dramas with signing marquee players in Foran and woods and resigning current players knowing there was 9.1 mill in cap.
Dib needs to stand up now to resolve this and has to have his hands all over it!!
If thee is a time for
His leadership to be strong- it needs to be stepped up now! (bwa ha ha ha ha)

U have fucked us dib!!!

I love [emoji173]️ u Ennis

Status
Not open for further replies.