Ennis / Sandow fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't seen todays game yet and only saw the highlights on the sport...was the fight any good and did anyone get some footage to put on youbtube?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From what I saw one or two punches, none of em really connecting and then everyone came in. Nothing to write home about.

What I want to know about is how the hell did they get a penalty for Sandow getting taken out or hit late when all Ennis did was give him a bit of a push about ten minutes after he kicked it out on the full by 30 meteres?

That decision had me going crazy in the stands. I couldn't have sworn more if I tried.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Sandow is a hot-headed little turd.Sure Ennis did give him a gob-full after Sandow kicked the ball out on the full,but Sandow threw the first punch.How the ref decided to penalise Ennis I can't fathom.Where in the rule book is sledging an offence?Then the decision to award the penalty where the ball lands,surely that meant the restart would have been taken 5m over the sideline wouldn't it?Thats where his kick landed!:grinning:

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Ennis put his hand in his face and Sandow started throwing them. The penalty should have been given where it happened not where the ball went out!!!!!!!!

Maltese Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
The refs claimed that Ennis's Push to the face after sandow had kicked the ball instigated the fight and claimed it was a "Punch". Thats why Sandow reacted. Anyway i dont think any of the punches Sandow through even connected and i dont think Ennis even had time to throw one at all...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ennis pushed him away but Sandow must of been a little sh1t for him to do it, he can be a bad prick when he,s upset.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i hate sandow as much as i hate coward

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
picture this

sandow was stand still with michaels left arm full extended palm open into sandows face his neck bent all the way to the left whilst he was still vertically standing up!!

It was funny

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
unfortunately for ennis n dogs he has a reputation. He may not start something however the refs r lookin for n easy option n decision so they penalise him. happened previously this season. hopefully he can get the refs on side

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
unfortunately for ennis n dogs he has a reputation. He may not start something however the refs r lookin for n easy option n decision so they penalise him. happened previously this season. hopefully he can get the refs on side
mate no way the refs are gonna be in a bulldogs players side

Status
Not open for further replies.