Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damn. I wouldn't say he's a flop tho but definitely should be better.

If Liverpool or Arsenal had a more prolific forward ....

Will be an interesting summer window
we would both be clear of city by 6 points if we both had a clinical striker.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your fans think you’re getting Isak
smokescreen, though use have to sell someone to comply with ffp, would assume that would be guimares that ends up leaving

we're getting the sporting striker or oshimen

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
smokescreen, though use have to sell someone to comply with ffp, would assume that would be guimares that ends up leaving

we're getting the sporting striker or oshimen
We have a lot of deadweight we can sell

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s going to be a disgraceful send off for Klopp. A carabao comedy cup.The same amount as Ten Hag last year. Joke.

The dud ownership deserve all that is coming with his departure. They have failed miserably and will be exposed as frauds when Klopp leaves.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s going to be a disgraceful send off for Klopp. A carabao comedy cup.The same amount as Ten Hag last year. Joke.

The dud ownership deserve all that is coming with his departure. They have failed miserably and will be exposed as frauds when Klopp leaves.
Nah

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. That's quite funny actually. And it's true.

How both Liverpool and Arsenal have fucked this up is beyond me
not over yet, hopefully city drop points and one of our teams can go on to win the title

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
damm both premier league teams knocked out of the champions league....

I reckon its set up for madrid vs psg final

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck City are a frustrating team sometimes with Peps refusal to mix things up. Dominate the game, have 33 shots, 70% possession and 18 corners to 1 but can't get a goal because they refuse to ever take shots from outside the box or get aerial crosses in to try something different.

I hate penalties to decide big games. Always have. But City can't complain with all of the possession they have and how little they did with it.

I also have no idea why he took De Bruyne off for Kovacic. I know who I'd rather have on for the last 10 minutes and to take a penalty.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck City are a frustrating team sometimes with Peps refusal to mix things up. Dominate the game, have 33 shots, 70% possession and 18 corners to 1 but can't get a goal because they refuse to ever take shots from outside the box or get aerial crosses in to try something different.

I hate penalties to decide big games. Always have. But City can't complain with all of the possession they have and how little they did with it.

I also have no idea why he took De Bruyne off for Kovacic. I know who I'd rather have on for the last 10 minutes and to take a penalty.
no idea why he took haaland off either surely he could of had haaland and Alvarez on at the same time.

we're in a similar boat we always try to walk the goal in with tap ins