Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Quick question, why did games get postponed last night?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
so many injuries for various teams for a meaningless international break

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
not looking good for city this weekend @B-Train stones injured, walker unlikely to play, think I saw akanji pulled out as well for the Switzerland game

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
not looking good for city this weekend @B-Train stones injured, walker unlikely to play, think I saw akanji pulled out as well for the Switzerland game
I knew about the first two. Didn't know about Akanji.. The timing of these friendlies is crazy with huge games for clubs in the league and Champions league shortly after..

City seem more affected than others. Defence has been City's biggest problem, so I would have rather had issues with attacking players where we have more depth...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I knew about the first two. Didn't know about Akanji.. The timing of these friendlies is crazy with huge games for clubs in the league and Champions league shortly after..

City seem more affected than others. Defence has been City's biggest problem, so I would have rather had issues with attacking players where we have more depth...

meaningless friendlies, walker would be a big loss if he's out of the city arsenal game this weekend

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So obvious this guy don’t give two fucks about the club lmaooo

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has anyone been following the Championship? Leicester were 1st all season and have slipped to 3rd. Ipswich are 1st and Leeds have got up to 2nd. It will be interesting to see who gets the automatic spots..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has anyone been following the Championship? Leicester were 1st all season and have slipped to 3rd. Ipswich are 1st and Leeds have got up to 2nd. It will be interesting to see who gets the automatic spots..
Leicester will go back to 1st spot if they beat Norwich on Monday. I reckon leeds and Leicester will get the automatic spots

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope Leeds get in.. I also hope QPR and Wednesday stay up..
honestly would like to see Ipswich get promoted gets boring having the same teams getting promoted then relegated the following season

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Every single week we have a player get injured its fucking ridiculous