Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nice to see you’re all of a sudden not… what was the term you used? Busy?
Trust me I was busy trying to find a highlight reel that didnt go longer than 5 minutes , as I had to go to work.
I was busy searching , and I kept searching until I found a highlight reel that compacted ALL 7 GOALS in a mere 3 minute package.
I was silly though, just that searching alone took me 15 minutes, I would have been better off just watching the normal extended 8 minute highlight.
You know how much I love reminding you guys that you won’t be winning the PL title. I believe I’ve beeen making this call for the past 3 years and have been right every time. I will go out on a limb yet again and say you will not be winning the PL or CL titles next season either. :smirk:

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lap up the wins boys and girls but just realize you played a team that has literally play 19 games every 3 days since NYE Including playing after some big celebration wins in other comps but don't let the truth dampen your celebrations in beating Man Utd because we know how much that means to you.. :sob:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lap up the wins boys and girls but just realize you played a team that has literally play 19 games every 3 days since NYE Including playing after some big celebration wins in other comps but don't let the truth dampen your celebrations in beating Man Utd because we know how much that means to you.. :sob:
And? We've played with a packed schedule for years and were told it wasn't an excuse :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And? We've played with a packed schedule for years and were told it wasn't an excuse :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

After a WC? This season's schedule was completely different to years gone by because it was held in Qatar.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No excuses we gave up, but extra 5 weeks to play the same games, nobody has done that ever
But that’s not an excuse to lose like that
Zero excuse

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
After a WC? This season's schedule was completely different to years gone by because it was held in Qatar.
We literally had to play two games within 24 hours at one point. We played every match possible last season, etc. It's shit but you're hardly the only team that's ever been in this situation. When we mentioned it before we were told Klopp should just rotate the team more.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No excuses we gave up, but extra 5 weeks to play the same games, nobody has done that ever
But that’s not an excuse to lose like that
Zero excuse
Zero excuses to lose like that but it was one of those days where the ball just wanted to land at the oppositions feet who were playing like it meant the world to them.

Could have easily been 2-0 Man Utd if Bruno and Rashford put their chances away at the start and that was considering man utd were off from the begiining too.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We literally had to play two games within 24 hours at one point. We played every match possible last season, etc. It's shit but you're hardly the only team that's ever been in this situation. When we mentioned it before we were told Klopp should just rotate the team more.
I remember it clearly and Liverpool toughed it out but im telling ya its never been during the English winter which as you know is the end and business end of the Calendar.

I'll cop the 5-0 last season because they were just shit and Man city drilling at the start of the season, putrid days but this one is really being over celebrated. I guess its been a long frustrating season for Liverpool fans with the constant thought of "were shit again..."

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We literally are the only team to be in this situation because of the World Cup in winter there
Every other team has had an extra 5 weeks minimum to play the Same games

But like I’d said that’s not an excuse for the rubbish today
Slow, sluggish no urgency
Just shit today

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I remember it clearly and Liverpool toughed it out but im telling ya its never been during the English winter which as you know is the end and business end of the Calendar.

I'll cop the 5-0 last season because they were just shit and Man city drilling at the start of the season, putrid days but this one is really being over celebrated. I guess its been a long frustrating season for Liverpool fans with the constant thought of "were shit again..."
You're just not that good. You've overachieved and we've underachieved. Today we tactically dismantled you, finished our chances and the score eventually blew out as you put your heads down. Not sure who put in a worse performance as captain this week, Bruno or Burton :tearsofjoy:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We literally are the only team to be in this situation because of the World Cup in winter there
Every other team has had an extra 5 weeks minimum to play the Same games

But But But But But But But like I’d said that’s not an excuse for the rubbish today
Slow, sluggish no urgency
Just shit today
fixed it for you

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're just not that good. You've overachieved and we've underachieved. Today we tactically dismantled you, finished our chances and the score eventually blew out as you put your heads down. Not sure who put in a worse performance as captain this week, Bruno or Burton :tearsofjoy:
Who ever said we were? MASSIVE work in progress... we are playing Europa league, 3rd in premier league and just scraping wins but they're winning which smokes the screen.

I knew Livo was a danger game after a heavy sched and we should have loosed a few games before this but teams just cant finish their chances... Liverpool did today, thats the difference.

Tactically dismantled.. please bro, the players were asleep compared to a fit and firing livo from the start and you were lucky Man Utd didn't go up 3-0 after the initial raid where you couldn't convert your chances.

Play this game after both teams have a weeks break and i'll guarantee it will be a much closer game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who ever said we were? MASSIVE work in progress... we are playing Europa league, 3rd in premier league and just scraping wins but they're winning which smokes the screen.

I knew Livo was a danger game after a heavy sched and we should have loosed a few games before this but teams just cant finish their chances... Liverpool did today, thats the difference.

Tactically dismantled.. please bro, the players were asleep compared to a fit and firing livo from the start and you were lucky Man Utd didn't go up 3-0 after the initial raid where you couldn't convert your chances.

Play this game after both teams have a weeks break and i'll guarantee it will be a much closer game.
You were totally dismantled. You kept leaving our fullbacks free and Alisson, Konate and VVD would just love the ball over to the free fullback and beat your entire press.

We weren't lucky to not be 3-0 down lol. If anything you guys have been lucky to be scoring from the smallest of chances in recent weeks and when that didn't happen you panicked.

Anyway we flogged you lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You were totally dismantled. You kept leaving our fullbacks free and Alisson, Konate and VVD would just love the ball over to the free fullback and beat your entire press.

We weren't lucky to not be 3-0 down lol. If anything you guys have been lucky to be scoring from the smallest of chances in recent weeks and when that didn't happen you panicked.

Anyway we flogged you lol.
Lol Thats Livo to a tee and you know it.. Send up Arnold and Robertson and get the ball to them to play it in. Everyone knows it.. You think the entire Man utd coaching staff didnt?

Bruno header, Rashford volley, Casemiro offside.. All after your "hot" start where you couldn't capitalize and that's from a tired team who had 3 fitness tests the day before the game to starting players.

By all means enjoy the win, doesnt bother me because deep down you all know you played a gassed out team. Just a pity that its quiet petty the way everyone is acting but then again the majority of ya'll are Liverpool bandwagon fans.

Last edited: