Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Our defense is pretty much set which is harder to set up than an attack. Need more depth there for injury cover ofc but we need to focus on the attack heaps this upcoming transfer stage

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our defense is pretty much set which is harder to set up than an attack. Need more depth there for injury cover ofc but we need to focus on the attack heaps this upcoming transfer stage
it'll help once you get top 4 to get more better players

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what all the euphoria is at Old Trafford way .
They’ve won the Carabao cup after having spent 1 billion quid.
I think the hype and excitement is a little pre mature.:tonguewink:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure what all the euphoria is at Old Trafford way .
They’ve won the Carabao cup after having spent 1 billion quid.
I think the hype and excitement is a little pre mature.:tonguewink:
There he is.

Awfully quiet, and comes out of the woodwork after a Liverpool win. Someone’s feeling confident!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There he is.

Awfully quiet, and comes out of the woodwork after a Liverpool win. Someone’s feeling confident!
You’re one to talk about coming out the woodwork. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Your thread was a ghost town at one stage. So bad that that this thread had to be created. This thread is not the banter thread, it’s the sand in the vagina of Man Utd fans thread.
Nobody has been “quiet”. Some may have been busy, but definitely not quiet .
I’m here to remind you that your club spent 1 billion pounds to win the Carabao cup , and all of a sudden there is euphoria :-):-)
Good to see your thread has been revived though . Maybe if you can win the FA cup also it may make that 1 billion quid spent look like a very bad investment as apposed to catastrophic investment.
When you win the PL or CL then I will justify your euphoria .

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your thread was a ghost town at one stage. So bad that that this thread had to be created. This thread is not the banter thread, it’s the sand in the vagina of Man Utd fans thread.
I’m here to remind you that your club spent 1 billion pounds to win the Carabao cup , and all of a sudden there is euphoria :-):-)
Good to see your thread has been revived though . Maybe if you can win the FA cup also it may make that 1 billion quid spent look like a very bad investment as apposed to catastrophic investment.
Are we still pretending like Liverpool and Klopp did everything on a budget :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Since Klopp has been in charge Liverpool have spent 880m....

He broke the record for most expensive keeper and most expensive defender at the time. he splashed 75m on Van Dijk, 65m on Allison, 50m on Keita, 50m on Fabinho, 45m on Salah, 42m on Mane, 35m on Ox, 28m on Wini in the first 24 months of him being at Liverpool. He also inherited 45m Benteke and 42m Firmino who were signed a month before his arrival. And most of these are pre-Neymar market explosion prices. And it took Klopp 3 seasons to win ANY trophy.

You just spent 85m on a striker, 50m on another in January, after signing Diaz for 48m last January, only months after spending 43m on Jota. And your club are favourites to sign 130m Bellingham in the next transfer window.

Yeah United wasted a shit ton of money but Ten Hag didnt inherit the majority of those players, so why would you hold that against him?
I would be willing to bet if you compared the price of our most used 11 this season to yours, our team would be worth less overall.

Klopp spent almost 900m and has 1x PL and 1x UCL, 1x FA Cup, 1x League Cup. ETH already has one of those in 6 months, and we are equal favourites with City for the FA Cup this season too. Regardless, give ETH 7 years like Klopp has had and lets see what he can do.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love how I barely said anything and it justified an essay-like response.

Amazing :grinning:

Also - fun fact. Both the MU and Liverpool threads have been running since the same time period - and have almost an identical number if replies. For a thread that needed to be “revived” - what does that then say about you lot?

And LMFAOOOO “Busy”. Fuck me, must take a while to get off your high horses.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are we still pretending like Liverpool and Klopp did everything on a budget :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Since Klopp has been in charge Liverpool have spent 880m....

He broke the record for most expensive keeper and most expensive defender at the time. he splashed 75m on Van Dijk, 65m on Allison, 50m on Keita, 50m on Fabinho, 45m on Salah, 42m on Mane, 35m on Ox, 28m on Wini in the first 24 months of him being at Liverpool. He also inherited 45m Benteke and 42m Firmino who were signed a month before his arrival. And most of these are pre-Neymar market explosion prices. And it took Klopp 3 seasons to win ANY trophy.

You just spent 85m on a striker, 50m on another in January, after signing Diaz for 48m last January, only months after spending 43m on Jota. And your club are favourites to sign 130m Bellingham in the next transfer window.

Yeah United wasted a shit ton of money but Ten Hag didnt inherit the majority of those players, so why would you hold that against him?
I would be willing to bet if you compared the price of our most used 11 this season to yours, our team would be worth less overall.

Klopp spent almost 900m and has 1x PL and 1x UCL, 1x FA Cup, 1x League Cup. ETH already has one of those in 6 months, and we are equal favourites with City for the FA Cup this season too. Regardless, give ETH 7 years like Klopp has had and lets see what he can do.
Your netspend is literally 3 times ours in the last 10 years lol.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love how I barely said anything and it justified an essay-like response.

Amazing :grinning:
Absolutely agree, you hardly said anything….last season. It’s only the last couple of months you’ve found your voice :sweatsmile: