English Import Lee Mossop Claims Super League Is More Physical Than The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In fairness to Mossop, he didn't ever claim Super League was the better comp. I don't think anyone believes that for a second. He was talking just about the physicality - not the skill level.
Fair enough but how manys minutes had he played before he stated this!!! Maybe ask him in 3 years

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough but how manys minutes had he played before he stated this!!! Maybe ask him in 3 years
Indeed. It's a moronic comment that was only going to achieve one thing... a target on his back.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a pity he is injured again really. It would have been nice to see if he had the goods to back his mouth up. Until we have a better balance of player trades between Super league and the NRL it is hard to gauge whether the average player in a quality SL team is better because Australian clubs tend to mostly sign the big name English players who want to test themselves here. I have little knowledge of the Super league with the exception of knowing that the better players tend to gravitate to a few powerhouse clubs. It would be good to see if some of the lesser known players can establish themselves here and make a name in the NRL.

Last edited by a moderator:

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a pity he is injured again really. It would have been nice to see if he had the goods to back his mouth up. Until we have a better balance of player trades between Super league and the NRL it is hard to gauge whether the average player in a quality SL team is better because Australian clubs tend to mostly sign the big name English players who want to test themselves here. I have little knowledge of the Super league with the exception of knowing that the better players tend to gravitate to a few powerhouse clubs. It would be good to see
this spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.