England calling for Bmozz

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Don't wait bro. Thanks for everything but it's time now. Maybe you can take josh too?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I want their cash freed up to get RTS at the end of 2018, but lets not beat around the bush, we need them next year... as there isnt much else...

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like to me BMoz is volunteering to go early, given we are trying to clear cap space. Maybe it's to help his Brother stay a little longer given someone mentioned his wife is due.

Otherwise I'd say he has already been tapped on the shoulder.

Think the Morris brothers are great and whatever the outcome wish them all the best.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If there's a chance to move B Moz early I think we should and sign an out an out speedster or use his money to top up Cronk offer.

Brett is wasted on the wing under Des structure so he's hardly going to be missed

I would release Graham too.

Make Josh Jackson captain

I'd keep J Moz until his contract ends as he's been very solid and consistent this year. He's a defensive centre these days and very good at it plus if need bit if experience in the backline with Foz and Hoppa.
Graham was talking about pre-season next year on NRL360 last night so he obviously doesn't think he is going anywhere.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If the Morris bros want to head to U.K. Rona and Roberts sounds good to me.

Jmoz has been an amazing club man for us and is loyal to us. Bmoz has been solid but injured a bit. Just the money they are on would be very handy to pick up 2 gun replacements!
Foxsports announced roberts has agreed to terms with Broncos for another 3 years. Next.....

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol do those ***** have a cap?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has done fuck all for us ffs. He was an established star before coming to the club and we gave him a massive contract for the type of player he was. We have got no real value out his signing and it proved to be a dud receuitment decision.

If there is any chace we can let him go at the end of the season then we should take up that option. We could get sooo much more value out of another player if we did.
Agreed with everything you said [emoji121]️

The amount of money we paying him we could've had a real crack at Dane Gagai,
I know who I'd prefer.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Must let him go now and hopefully his brother goes too, good servants and upmost respect but will free some cash

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jmoz is a club great tbh. But he and bmoz need to call it quits this year. And we need cap room
Watched Jmoz closely last wk... I couldn't imagine what our left side defence would look like without him, Best defending centre I have ever watched.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well if you watched Bennett's interview tonight you would think they have made many player sacrifices due to the cap.....I must've been away on those days....
Oh didn't you know the lost hunt who was on a low deal but signed with dragons for 1mil so that gives them 2.8mil to sign jack bird on mega bucks and upgrade Milford, Oates, Boyd, Glenn, McGuire, McCullough, Nikorima, ofhanegaue! Easy!!!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh didn't you know the lost hunt who was on a low deal but signed with dragons for 1mil so that gives them 2.8mil to sign jack bird on mega bucks and upgrade Milford, Oates, Boyd, Glenn, McGuire, McCullough, Nikorima, ofhanegaue! Easy!!!
Silly me, I feel Benny has left me unclean.....

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Don't we get cap concessions for JMOZ for being a long serving club player? That comes in to play if we want to replace him also

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't we get cap concessions for JMOZ for being a long serving club player? That comes in to play if we want to replace him also
With the new cap coming in next year I'm not sure that will apply anymore. I think it used to be a total of $300K allowance for all the long serving players in the squad.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2018 would be the best year for him to leave, can still compete at the top level but is slowly declining.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not sure why you guys are not aware of this, but the players love ❤ to play for Bennett, it's not about the money it's about the ❤...

Status
Not open for further replies.