Embarrassing moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz12

GB International
Reaction score
I have at least one a day!!! Last Friday i was walking to my car,i had turn up jeans on and heels and my farking heel got caught in the turn up and i fell on my face!!!! Was so embarased! I could feel myself going and nothing i could do about it!

Oh and i went food shopping tuesday and i lost my car in the car park!!! I was running round like a fool in the rain trying to remember where id parked!!!

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
i was at the surf club at the sunshine coast me and my friend were dancing and been stupid an it was on this timber deck and it had sliding doors and i didnt realise that they had slightly closed the door a bit and i turned around to walk off and walked smack straight in to the door in front of the guy i was trying to impress and all he could do was laugh but then like after it i couldnt stop joking about it

i also was taking my friends down to meet Leon Bott and karmichael hunt coz they are big fans of them and at the broncos training at red hill they have this metal fence and i was walking around the end of it and not seeing the end i smashed my knee into it and it made the loudest bang and everyone was looking at me like and idiot even the players lol i was kinda embarrsed but then it was more funnier what happend later involing a one of the players lol :D

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was afew years back. We'd been out at NV on Oxford ST all night, no sleep, BBQ at a mates the next night. Anyway, they had an outdoor toilet with no light. No problems. So, I was starting to come down and feel a bit weird so i popped another half....just to stay on top of things. ;) You know how it is...

After an hour or so i head off to the toilet. I start doing my business...and I can't hear any splash....I reach down in a panic and feel my left leg. Bone dry, thank God. I reach across and feel my right leg....absolutely soaking! I'd peed all over myself, in an outdoor toilet...with the party happening all around me! DOH!

Helena_K

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
:o My bikini top fell off at the beach after a huge wave! Well at least it wasn't my bottoms I guess! :o

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
well...my little sisters life is one big embarrissing momment...anyways teh other day i was with my friends and my friends dad in the car finding a parking spot at telstra stadium..we had a soccer event to attend and we where looking for a parking spot and couldn't find a way into teh car park with out paying..so as we were driving my friends dad chucked a u-turn and i though that we where driving over an island in the middle of the road so i yelled "OH YEH" and then i realised the car didn lift at all and we had just driven through a gap between islands..i got sooo embarrassed..i thought my friends realised why i said "oh yeh" but they didn bother asking and i said something about me gets super excited about going over the island thing and they all laughed at me and wount let me forget it...it was really funny and if it was someone else that did what i did i would piss myself laughing at them and not let them forget it..EVER!

BeCaBoO

im bringin` sexy back :P
Reaction score
one time when i was in science, me and my friend were listening to music, and i was singing loudly coz everyone was talking, then the teacher started talking and everyone went quite and i was left singing. when i looked up i saw everyone staring at me! it was so funny, not that embarassing coz i always sing anyway

So^Yeah

JMJ
Reaction score
once i was at bondi beach wit frends.... and this big wave came up, n wen it settled i noticed my halter top was undone n yer they were out.. mind u it was packed as that day!!!!!

so EMBaRESSMENT!!!!!

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
I missed a wiiiiiide open goal playing soccer today - SOMEhow - I still don't even know how!...It was harder to MISS from where I was - than score, I reckon!...That was pretty damn embarrasing, specially as we ended up losing 2-3!!!

:S

Status
Not open for further replies.