Embarrassing moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maituafan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey All. Just wondering what were some of the most EMBARRASSING MOMENTS kennel fans have ever experienced. Whether it be a hole in your pants while on a date, parsley between your teeth while visiting your girlfriend's parents or anything silly like that, do tell!!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm Smooth in every sense of the word. Not one embarrassing moment to speak of :D

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
This one time , at band camp ...

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
the other week at my bro's apartment i was helping an old man carry a microwave up the stairs. he fell backwards (thought he broke his back at first, but he was okay). i guess that wasn't too embarrassing for me, but embarrassing for him definitely

Maituafan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Damn!!! That would've hurt. I remember this guy in a suit and all running to catch the train at bankstown. Just before the yellow line (the one you can't cross) he slipped and fell flat on his behind, dropping his briefcase and phone. He was so embarrassed he got up straight away and headed back upstairs. Obviously he missed the train, it was pretty crowded at Bankstown Station as well mind you.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hahahah the other day at work... one of the patients came early for his appointment, and this patient was in a wheelchair.. and i said to him "have a seat, the Dr ... will be with you in a sec"

omg my face went all hot :(

So^Yeah

JMJ
Reaction score
i remember one day i was coming home from uni by train,,, and i jumped into the carriage and made my way upstairs.. it was a pretty full train except this carriage... as i walked up the stairs i turned left as i saw movement, and ther was this man sittin wit his legs up but naked!!!! said sumthin like "hi, cum sit down "..
i turnd around walkd down and my face was flaming red as everyone looked at me and smirked.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jamie said:
hahahaha

aww Tina... did he say anything?
heheh i found out that he was actually a Doctor himself!

but he was good about it, he just laughed

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
no embarrasing moments for me:grinning:

...well except for the time i got scared when riding the kids roller coaster at wonderland, when i was 18:(

...and the time i vommited in front of the whole year 6 class:(

...and the time i got beaten in an armwrestling match......by a girl :o

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
no embarrasing moments for me:grinning:

...well except for the time i got scared when riding the kids roller coaster at wonderland, when i was 18:(

...and the time i vommited in front of the whole year 6 class:(

...and the time i got beaten in an armwrestling match......by a girl :o
HAHAHAHAH Mr Rorigiuzeses... YOUR WIFE IS GOING TO OWN YOU!!!

B

Bwaif

mr R..

... and the time you were caught watching the adult channel by your grandmother...

B

Bwaif

hahahah How could you forget that? We only revived the thread not too long ago?

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha. Poor Mr R. You dont seem to have much luck :(

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Ohhhh man I h ave soo many! I stacked it at the footy once :( not cool!!

Worst ws a couple of weeks ago at th emovies, i was with a bunch of friends, and they had these displays up for the fantastic four, and they were cardboard cutouts, so I managed to trip, fall over, and knock them over in a dominoes effect as well :( it was shameful lol and I helped the movie guy pick them up, and everyone was looking and yea pretty bad, but now i laught :p

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
:(
i also have a funny story
you remmember those baby swings with the 2 big wholes for your butt and a belt to seal you in?

anyways i thought it would be cool to go in the other way around and stick my legs in those holes

lmao my firends had to call strangers who were walking in the park to help me out
they had 10-15 people tugging and pulling me upwards trying to set me free
it was very bad:(

lol when i got released i quickly walked home while everyone cheered

i felt so much like a beached whale that day

Maituafan

Waterboy
Reaction score
A while back, when myself and a mate of mine were working out at the gym-there was this one skinny dude who clearly had no idea what he was doing in the gym. Anyways, it was quiet as usual. Only the soft sound of music in the background and men clanging and grunting while doing weights, the skinny guy went to bend down to lift up the barbell as he was about to do some squats. As he bent over all you hear is PPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!! HE FARTED SO LOUD EVERYONE IN THERE WERE LAUGHING!!! He was so embarrassed he grabbed his towel and walked out, never saw him agin. Poor guy, i literally felt sorry for him. Luckily the fans were blowing and the air was clear pretty quick. I remember it was so loud, a few minutes later my mate and i had to catch our breath as we couldn't concentrate on our weight training. Classic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.