Embarrassing moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright people. this has probably been done before but i dont care tbh.

list your most horrifyingly embarrassing moments here!

mine would have to be a toss up.

1. doing a race at scholl and my stupid slide type netball skirt came flying off. all my friends rushed around me and screamed everytime a boy came up near. i was laughed at for days.

2. all the kids in my class were sitting closely on the floor listening to the teacher. my teacher asked me to display what a frog does. so, with a circle cleared i slowly began to hop along. next moment i let one rip. so loud and disturbing-right into the face of my crush at the time gary.
i died. the teacher then preceded to give a 1/2 hour lecture about how it was natural.

3. have to be the numerous times my accent/ language has fkked up and i have said sex, ****erations( instead of dicerations)...and in school assembly too.

4. slipping down the escalators in penrith, ass over turkey, skirt over head.....g-string on

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
ummmm Getting daxed at school once

It was my mate who did it, but embareasing all the same :(

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I refuse to post because they're very embarrassing moments

alright, I'll tell you one,
when I was about 3 or 4 my mum took me to some reserve which had a nearby lake, stupid me thought the water was ankle deep and stuck my feet in and I then found out the water was a little deeper than ankle deep :o

I still remember doing it and it was on an overcast, rainy day too

good ol 80's

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bahahahaha.

see you have the right idea quaid!!
share the embarrassment and it is no longer that bad. hey i just told strangers i farted in close proximity to peoples faces.

anyone can share after that :o

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Fark Kurry is a funny one, I am sure the boys loved it when you well down those escalators.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:
Fark Kurry is a funny one, I am sure the boys loved it when you well down those escalators.

i live in penrith.....

there arnt too many guys that i WANT loving it *sudders*

btw -oi unfair. if you comment here, you have to write an moment. give me a MOMENT!!!

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
bahaha yeh utai slam give us a moment we can all laugh at

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the day Utai slam got a haircut number 1 all over and murdered the afro was an embarrassing moment for him

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
- we had an arts council thing on at one of the other small towns. the old hall used to be completely timber. anyway, my whole school had about 28 kids maximum.
anyway, the arts council dude was talking about something and my mate next to me made me laugh. i let this humungo fart go...on timber. holy **** talk about an echo lol.
- when i was a little kid (this still sticks in my head to date lol), we had swimming once a week. i used to wear netball skirts until this day.
anyway, i forgot undies. i then went down the slippery slide. the boys in millaroo wanted ot be my friend from that day lol
- being out on the town, getting totally ****faced as per usual. wearing a skirt. falling into a council garden bed. happened to be the night i went commando. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leesee said:
- we had an arts council thing on at one of the other small towns. the old hall used to be completely timber. anyway, my whole school had about 28 kids maximum.
anyway, the arts council dude was talking about something and my mate next to me made me laugh. i let this humungo fart go...on timber. holy **** talk about an echo lol.
- when i was a little kid (this still sticks in my head to date lol), we had swimming once a week. i used to wear netball skirts until this day.
anyway, i forgot undies. i then went down the slippery slide. the boys in millaroo wanted ot be my friend from that day lol
- being out on the town, getting totally ****faced as per usual. wearing a skirt. falling into a council garden bed. happened to be the night i went commando. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea lol
bahahahahaah

we are so similar ffs. i think i need to move to rural area. ;p
hahahah farting on timber. done that too. vibrations spread about 5 meters and no-one can escape it. :p

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
i live in penrith.....

there arnt too many guys that i WANT loving it *sudders*
don't flatter yourself, you are not miss universe ffs

my most embarrassing moment was at the first kennel bbq when i fell over playing touch football and also ran pretty fast right into doggie diva

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
½ said:
don't flatter yourself, you are not miss universe ffs

my most embarrassing moment was at the first kennel bbq when i fell over playing touch football and also ran pretty fast right into doggie diva
oi i never said i was to be fair.

i just mentioned that the guys arnt exactly universe material either. *shudders*

lol. bet DD loved that. :uptight:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
the time when i had an afro back in 2000... which i didnt cut it for nearly 8 months... i didnt know some one put bubble gum on my hair...

was wquite embarrassing

oh yes... me tumbling down the steps at old trafford in 2001

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
another one i just rememberd was when i was sitting under the lovely shade of a gum tree near the beginning of yr 11, patiently waiting after school in the bus bay. usual little sh!ts throwing stuff radda radda.
aaaanyway a massive crow decided to poop all over me and land a few good nuggets...not only in one spot but on my jumper, blazer, skirt, stocking and in my hair.
i wanted to breakdown in tears.....EVERYONE was looking ( ok yea i screamed)
soooooooooooooooooooo wanted to crawl up and die.

two friends laughed so hard. when i got back after washing myself, the bird shat on them too. karma ay.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm..

To be honest i cant think of any.

But i do remmeber 1 of my lil cousin when she was like 3 years old. She was with her mother in a Bank at auburn, and her mother told her to sit down on the chair, and look after baby chris who was in the pram, whilst she went to talk to the teller for a second. All of a sudden, an Islamic woman sat down beside her. Now Isabella (as she is called) looked at her quiet amused. The woman was wearing the complete outfit that the Muslim women do (Scarf among other things), and couple that with the fact that Bella just learnt about her own religion (Christianity) lead to her saying:

"Hello Mother Mary. Wheres Baby Joses?"

Mind you, she got confused as to who was the father and who was the son, and put the two together... Joseph + Jesus = Joses

True story. For all those Islamic people on the kennel, if you find this offensive let me know and i will delete it. Just PM me :grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bahahahahahahaha jaybee that heaps cute.

kids can say some embarrassing stuff all the time

one kid LOUDLY questioned me about and elderly man ear hair infront of him.

but the earhair probably stopped him hearing it anyway. :D

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leesee said:

lol ALWAYS wear undies when drinking. heck i even try to stay away from skirts/dresses. but it is so hard.

i woke up from a friends party, undies in the living room, discovered by her gran and boyfriend. i DONT know how they came off and i still had pants on.
a TOTAL lost. it was worse when he lifted them up and asked whos are these. i accidentally elbowed him when i lunged.

Status
Not open for further replies.