Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
danny weidler bend ova and shove that where it fits, great letter

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Strong chance he will throw in a line or 2 somewhere about emails from Bulldogs fans and really fire yas up :p

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
'KENNEL ATTACKS JOURNO'

New headline next to aldi specials when he runs out of tripe to write.
Seriously the bloke would love that email. Any response is a good response for him.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Its not going to upset him. It will only fire him up more and inflate his already bloated ego - the self opinionated f..k.!
Remember he is a so called journo that relishes on confrontation and sensationalism.
That's what they resort to when they do not have any professionalism in a once respected industry.
Its not as though he would get the sack or reprimanded over it. Probably a pat on the back and 'job well done, keep up the good work' from his boss.
Lets not encourage him. He knows what he is doing and will continue to do so regardless of what we or any other fan base says.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
After reading another article bagging our club by the Weedler I decided to send him an email. Anyone else who wants to let him know what they think should email him dweidler@nine.com.au.

Heres what I told him:

Dear Danny Weidler,

After years of reading you biased and pathetic articles in the Sun Herald I have finally had enough and just want to tell you how hated and despised you are by rugby league fans and players.

You lack the integrity and intelligence required to be an unbiased, truthful and entertaining journalist. As a result you have attached yourself to the Mundine/Nasser camp and have fed off them for years like the parasite you are. Your goal of pushing their agenda and raising their profile wherever possible is a joke. It is no secret that Mundine, Sonny Bill Williams and Nasser have huge issues with the Bulldogs club and your attempts to drag the clubs name through the mud at any opportunity is disgusting. I refer to your ‘news article’ today “Why Idris fled dogs”. Instead of actually naming the reason you hide behind the line that “for legal reasons you can’t give us the full picture” and you then proceed to slander the club culture without giving any proof, quotes or even any attempt to say what exactly is wrong with the clubs culture.

I put it to you, Danny, that the only thing wrong with the Bulldogs culture from your point of view is that they do not want to deal with the likes of Mundine, Nasser, SBW, Mason, Ayoub, Tandy and any other grubs that you base the majority of your articles around. If you had any shred of evidence that the Bulldog culture was flawed or entrenched with problems that made players want to leave you would come out and say it. Defamation is not an issue if you are telling the truth. On numerous occasions another Sun Herald employee, Phil Gould, has said how much he admires the club culture, NSW coach Ricky Stuart recently wrote a whole article about how the clubs culture influenced his coaching and was one of the reasons he had so much success at the Roosters and Wayne Bennet actually recommended the Bulldogs to three of his former players in Ennis, Hannant and Stagg. These are the sorts of people who NRL fans listen to and believe, not some pathetic journalist who trawls through internet forums looking for his latest ‘scoop’.

I don’t think I need to tell you that I am a lifelong Bulldog fan and member. On behalf of all Bulldogs fans I would just like to tell you that a club does not have a culture problem because it refuses to bow to the demands of a few greedy individuals. We have been the most uccessful club over the past 30 years and it will take more than a few pathetic articles written by a pathetic grub to bring us down.
Outstanding letter.

Let's hope he quotes your letter, unedited of course, in his article on the back page.

Danny has a habit of quoting lines/words to suit his argument thus marginalising the crucial points made by the writer.

I congratulate you for taking the time to write your letter.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
As long as you keep buying the papers or clicking on the links to his articles, his employers will be happy with the garbage he churns out.

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
nice email
i stopped reading DW dribble years ago

but for the life of me i couldn't understand this....?

"We have been the most uccessful club over the past 30 years"

what is an uccessful.....?

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
If , after you have finalised the draft of this letter and sent it of to him, maybe a copy to the sports desk of the telecrap would come in handy. Maybe start a bith of a stoush between the papers. Who knows?

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
nice email
i stopped reading DW dribble years ago

but for the life of me i couldn't understand this....?

"We have been the most uccessful club over the past 30 years"

what is an uccessful.....?
'spellcheck' on the blink!

NotRayHadley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You'll feel better for writing it and that's all the therapy you should need in the end.
It won't change him, even if he reads it.
Most level-headed punters know that he's a parasite and like a woman's mag, he's very light on content. Most people are laughing at him anyway.
We can feel all warm in the knowledge that once he's no longer valuable to other parasitic bludgers in our game, he will first over the side of the boat chained to an old oven.
Full of bricks.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dear Danny,

I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes!

Love,
Moe.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Dear Danny,

If I ever see you in the street, Imma spit on yo lunch !

Love CK.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
He'd be more inclined to take it seriously if you wrote it maturely - without resorting to personal attacks. Sorry mate.

He'd be laughing his arse off at this. He got what we wanted.
The letter will result in NOTHING ... so he might as well say it as it is

Well written, good job

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Weildler would have loved that email. He would have loved that fact that someone went to the effort to write it quite amusing.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Dear Danny,

I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes!

Love,
Moe.
Dear Moe,

You have scum between your toes? Have a shower for once, you grub.

Kind regards,
Michael

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The letter will result in NOTHING ... so he might as well say it as it is

Well written, good job
If the letter will result in NOTHING, he might as well not bother writing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.