Elliot video circulating

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U tell me ! u have a naked cartoon as your mascot ya loony, u look like the biggest poof on here lol.
LOL, I knew someone was going to point that my hypocrisy. I only feel comfortable getting nude on this forum where I know I wont be criticized:D

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should all support Elliott by pulling out our "members" and swinging it like a helicopter

trending
#DiCkzoUt4eLliOtT

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hold you breath for the usual run of outraged journalists in the MSM
There's been one article on Fox Sports about it and a few mentions of the statement the club released on radio apart form that it's not even being mentioned.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's Bogan thing. I'm not trying to be racist or anything but white boys always wanna take their clothes off lol.

You watch all the prank shows dating back to Jack ass to shit on YouTube. White Boys just love taking out their peckers LOL.
Elliott is Indigenous

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
Meh unless there’s a complaint or it’s criminal just move on. Seems weird for something from 5 years ago to surface now though. I’m sure there’s plenty of time bombs out there ticking away for most NRL players.
Tell that to okenbor and Chn

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing Elliots video ANSELL are interested but there being HARD ON their negiotiations!
I'm ok with Ansell as long as they're reliable. Unlike the other mob (rashays) who pulled out too soon.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's been one article on Fox Sports about it and a few mentions of the statement the club released on radio apart form that it's not even being mentioned.
Good to hear that it's a fizzer. Wonder why it has suddenly surfaced, though.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that it's a fizzer. Wonder why it has suddenly surfaced, though.
There is definitely something suspicious around the timing of it. Hopefully that’s getting more of a investigation then the actual video.