Eels forward Williams charged with drink driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the relevance is. People make mistakes more than once and deserve opportunities to better themselves.
I think what he is saying is that accountability will make people better,when people have to pay the price for their actions they tend to change their habits pretty fuckn quickly but sadly these days you can blame irresponsiblity on just about anything other than you r own stupidity

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think what he is saying is that accountability will make people better,when people have to pay the price for their actions they tend to change their habits pretty fuckn quickly but sadly these days you can blame irresponsiblity on just about anything other than you r own stupidity
Bingo. In this day and age people spend more time learning how to avoid responsibility than learning from their mistakes and not repeating them.

A

Alexander the Great

are they Wahoo fish in your pic? if so 2 in one session fk me dead...
Fastest things in the water :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
are they Wahoo fish in your pic? if so 2 in one session fk me dead...
Fastest things in the water :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
no spanish mackrel mate we got 5 that trip they where the bigger ones!!

Status
Not open for further replies.