Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I get where your coming from Habs.... but I say he needs a big Fkn uppercut. It’s one thing getting charged DUI on your own but with his kids in the car? WTF? No sympathy from me.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/sh...d/news-story/35e4006adea687522288cf67d485c680

His wife came to pick him up about midnight and he angrily took the keys and drove away with his wife and children — aged four, one and three months — in the car.
Definitely agree with that. He needs to pull his head in. He put his family and others at risk.

I just feel like sometimes we forget how our judgement becomes impaired, not just under the influence of alcohol but other factors such as stress, depression and other mental illnesses.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor guy. He's obviously not right in the head at the moment. Hopefully he gets the support he needs and gets through the next 12 months. This doesn't have to define him.
Does the one he had before this one do it?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dare i say that Des drove him to drinking!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So he put his kids in serious danger.... what a fkn clown

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
And........how many chances are you going to give an imbecile before you just acknowledge he isn't worth persevering with? What if he had a prang and his kids were hurt? Does that qualify or should we just do what all millennials do and say it doesn't matter what you do wrong in this world you never have to be accountable for it. Just spin some bullshit yarn about how tough your life is and we will throw you a parade.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Second time same DUI status.... dopey bastard.

Suspended from Rounds 1 and 2 by club.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
And........how many chances are you going to give an imbecile before you just acknowledge he isn't worth persevering with? What if he had a prang and his kids were hurt? Does that qualify or should we just do what all millennials do and say it doesn't matter what you do wrong in this world you never have to be accountable for it. Just spin some bullshit yarn about how tough your life is and we will throw you a parade.
I'm not sure what the relevance is. People make mistakes more than once and deserve opportunities to better themselves.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this on the news yesterday, except they showed footage of him training with the bulldogs! Someone tell the media his at parramatta, and it’s his second club since he left us!!!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the relevance is. People make mistakes more than once and deserve opportunities to better themselves.
We're not talking about a 14 year old kid here. We are talking about a professional athlete who is pushing 30 and has kids. He deserves nothing. He has had his chances now it time to get on the shovel. These redemption stories are almost always just rubbish. This is not the story of some young bloke who just strayed off the path. It is about an adult who has a record of drink driving taking the keys away from his wife and putting hers and his kids lives in jeopardy. Even worse he put the lives of people he doesn't even know in jeopardy. Another chance - bugger him.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If your been caught twice how many times hasnt he been caught?
No one has the right to endanger innocent peoples lives what he done is stupid really fucking stupid good luck on him sorting his issues out but fuck no excuses can justify his stupidity

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your been caught twice how many times hasnt he been caught?
No one has the right to endanger innocent peoples lives what he done is stupid really fucking stupid good luck on him sorting his issues out but fuck no excuses can justify his stupidity
Our system let’s innocent people down!

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Lol wtf are you on about?
I agree I must have needed a breath test I didn't even get what I was going on about..

I deleted my original post because it was stupid but it turns out if you quote it stays so damn it my stupidity is documented.. ha ha you post you learn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.