Ecca and Blue&White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh and to brighten everyones day even more, bulldogs_fan is permabanned for mod abuse, 24 hrs after returning from a ban for one.

You'll find none of his posts here, and to the forum he "does not exist".

On another note, I've been on the email train and BlueNWhite & Ecca have been amazing in the amount of work they have done to get this event off the ground. Whilst I won't be attending tomorrow, I'll definitely try and make it to Eds "after heart" party :grinning:
oh great so now I'll be freaking out today everytime I see a pimply teenager carrying a long duffle bag.. should still make it for 3pm after footy commitments

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Eric and Simon you never had to do any of this but it showes the type of people use are I have the most up respect for you two and your parnters well done :grinning:

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric and Simon you never had to do any of this but it showes the type of people use are I have the most up respect for you two and your parnters well done :grinning:
Thanks mate. Hopefully we get to see you today :grinning:

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assassin, do you personally know/have you ever met Eric or Simon?

If not, how the hell can a useless man in Obama win a Nobel Peace Prize over these true deserving winners?
I met Assassin a few weeks ago so I could set up a bank account in his name for this fundraiser.

I subsequently spoken to him on the phone many times. It's such a small world. It turns out that Ed's wife works part time for my brother. And I found out yesterday that his cardiologist is my wife's cousins cousin.

Speaking of prizes, does this mean I'm still in the running for 'Kenneler of the Year'. I got eliminated round 1 ffs. Happy to pay bribes to slick or anyone that can rig the results :grinning:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I met Assassin a few weeks ago so I could set up a bank account in his name for this fundraiser.

I subsequently spoken to him on the phone many times. It's such a small world. It turns out that Ed's wife works part time for my brother. And I found out yesterday that his cardiologist is my wife's cousins cousin.

Speaking of prizes, does this mean I'm still in the running for 'Kenneler of the Year'. I got eliminated round 1 ffs. Happy to pay bribes to slick or anyone that can rig the results :grinning:
Lol you and Ecca should take first prize for kenneler of the year

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A big shout out to all the mods and administration of the Kennel for all your support.

You guys are great.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
These guys and the community at whole have opened my eyes as to how selfless, kind and compassionate a group of mostly strangers can be in a certain circumstance. I am truly inspired.

Ps: SoH it's a champion effort for you to make it down from central coast, props to you and the family too :grinning:

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
It's crazy what you two, you three of you include SoH, have done. Massive props to not only you three. but all that are going and have donated, I'm sorry that I am not going to be able to come.

You know, let's just all look away while I change B&W from "round 1 elimination" to "round 1 progression*", don't tell those feds that I'm rigging elections

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These guys and the community at whole have opened my eyes as to how selfless, kind and compassionate a group of mostly strangers can be in a certain circumstance. I am truly inspired.

Ps: SoH it's a champion effort for you to make it down from central coast, props to you and the family too :grinning:
Velk, thanks for picking up the chicken skewers. Guys if you ever need a courier give Velk (Daniel) a call.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great work by great people.
I wish I could be there. Have an awesome day, especially you assassin.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hail to Ecca and Blue and White..hail!

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great day. Special thanks to blue n white n ecca. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Great to meet you all. ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.