Ebola

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Ebola is spreading and apparently has hit the United States (My guess is they allowed that to happen).

What are your thoughts about this new emerging outbreak?

What is Ebola??
Ebola virus disease (EVD), Ebola hemorrhagic fever (EHF), or simply Ebola is a disease of humans and other primates caused by an ebolavirus. Symptoms start two days to three weeks after contracting the virus, with a fever, sore throat, muscle pain and headaches. Typically, vomiting, diarrhea and rash follow, along with decreased function of the liver and kidneys. Around this time, affected people may begin to bleed both within the body and externally. (Source: Wiki)

IN THE NEWS:

Ebola Hits U.S http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-01/us-health-officials-confirm-its-first-case-of-ebola/5780910

N

Natboy

It's so scary! It all just reminds me of a zombie movie! It seems like it's only a matter of time!

I hope I don't catch it walking past the burrow on sunday!!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's so scary! It all just reminds me of a zombie movie! It seems like it's only a matter of time!

That's enough to give anyone the shits.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Will the U.S/big companies release the cure for a premium now that it has hit a country with money?

Dat conspiracy lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's usually how I feel after a dodgy kebab at 3 am, but yet I still go back for more

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

It's only transferable from contact with bodily fluids of an infected person so unless you like making out with toothless chicks, you should be fine.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's only transferable from contact with bodily fluids of an infected person so unless you like making out with toothless chicks, you should be fine.
I like this guy. He knows whats up.

Status
Not open for further replies.