eBay and You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Cheapest I saw it for was $88, plus the price included P and H.

I'll be p*ssed if it doesnt come.!
whats the ebay user's name so i can avoid him when im looking for **** there...

plus the other thing is... i make sure that when i buy things on ebay that the seller has paypal... its not 100% perfect but at least with paypal you can have your money returned... i avoid those who prefer bank deposit

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You see! THIS is why you shouldn't buy Rugby League Live.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can go into member services and request member contact information - should list the sellers phone number here... if you do this, the seller will be sent your information too....so suggest you change phone number if you want it kept private in this instance.

Also, US prices are generally much less than AU - if you require something from here, let me know - I regularly send stuff back, and won't rip you off!!!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Could be an availability issue ?
High demand for new product means first batch sold out perhaps ...

Link us the item will ya ... I wanna have a geez at this seller's background too.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
the seller's name is pedocoffee2010... interesting username :S

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Post this guys email address etc and anything else you know about him on /b/ and they will find the cnts address for you.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol @ this negative feed back

"CHEAT, SCAMMER, STAY AWAY, YOU MOTHER ***ER"

S

Shermy

You should have stayed away from the game its balls anyway ! I bought a WII controller recently off ebay and it was advertised as the actual nintendo ones. I get it and the brand name is "cowboy"...very interesting :grinning: Vargster - tell the police honestly. They can **** him/her over. They will track them down inside like 2 mins.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I enjoy window shopping on ebay but sometimes I click on something then relize it needs heaps of work, always check out vehicles or ask questions before you 'click'.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
looks like they now have 5 bad reviews from the past few days.

Looks like you just happened to buy from someone who turned dodgy at that time.

The exact same thing happened to be a few years ago. I was looking for a couple of DVD's and found them. I looked at the sellers history and saw they had notning but positive feedback. I then purchased the DVD's.

Weeks and weeks later after not recieving the goods I checked out their feedback and noticed everyone giving them negative from items they bought around the same time as mine. Needless to say I never recieved my stuff.

Looks like you were just unlucky dude. Its a shame that people are pr1cks.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only ever had one problem with the goods not being delivered and I got a refund. Never had any other issues.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I reckon this account has been hacked ...

All the positive transaction are purchases ... All the negative ones are sales.

A two week gap exists in between.
:confused:

Any legal advice ?
Someone ?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate it when they don,t use the right photo and when you pick it up its not so shiny.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I reckon this account has been hacked ...

All the positive transaction are purchases ... All the negative ones are sales.

A two week gap exists in between.
:confused:

Any legal advice ?
Someone ?
thats what i thought as well... his account could have been hacked by someone and its probably the reason why he said his preferred option is bank deposit only and not paypal :confused:.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
All i can say is; contact your bank for a reversal. Ebay can't do **** because you didn't pay by paypal. His account must of been hacked, however can't you trace his bank details and all ? Ebay should have his number on file too. Goodluck!!

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Quick update:

Due to the amount of negative feedback he received, his account has been closed and I looked in my bank account and I the money had been returned - I'm guessing the money is kept in limbo for some time period and if there is an issue it can be sent back? I dunno, seems odd to me.

Anyway, ended up buying another copy off ebay for $50 and got it and it works fine - so win win all round!

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
Quick update:

Due to the amount of negative feedback he received, his account has been closed and I looked in my bank account and I the money had been returned - I'm guessing the money is kept in limbo for some time period and if there is an issue it can be sent back? I dunno, seems odd to me.

Anyway, ended up buying another copy off ebay for $50 and got it and it works fine - so win win all round!
Good to hear mate..

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Quick update:

Good to hear, lets hope its money well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.