Eastwood misses the kennel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We will get Beastwood back but dont hold your breath for Inglis, if anything he will go to the Broncos

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let Inglis go to the Broncos. I guess they didn't learn their lesson in paying MASSIVE overs for a centre. Or winger. Or whatever fcking position the ballboy/coach is playing him this week.

C

chipandchase

LOL "racist"

What country do red-heads come from?
"racist" what countries do blacks, niggers etc come from, it is same thing imo, what he said was racist. it doesnt worry me but if we were bashing the blacks etc youd be banned straight away, thats my point.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
"racist" what countries do blacks, niggers etc come from, it is same thing imo, what he said was racist. it doesnt worry me but if we were bashing the blacks etc youd be banned straight away, thats my point.

TBH I took the guys post to be more tongue-in-cheek than genuinely malicious but I suppose if people get upset by it.

Realistically, if TK want to get serious about this kind of thing they might want to start with the antisemitism which seems to go predominantly untouched.

C

chipandchase

TBH I took the guys post to be more tongue-in-cheek than genuinely malicious but I suppose if people get upset by it.

Realistically, if TK want to get serious about this kind of thing they might want to start with the antisemitism which seems to go predominantly untouched.
i agree mate, ive been guilty of saying the same thing as a joke about blacks on here and ive been banned for it!!

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Racist Definition - A person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

Race Definition- A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.

What Belmore_utd said was a form of racism.

Now on a more important note
WTF has happened to the place, I have never seen as much sh*t on here it’s unbelievable.
This is a place to discuss matters related to football more importantly the BULLDOGS.

But atm this site is bloody ridiculous. Like seriously why does every thread need to move half way across the internet to a completely different topic totally unrelated to football, let alone the BULLDOGS.
Lets CUT this CRAP out because this site has become so **** and pathetic.

BTW

BELMORE_UTD you’re a Co*ck Munching, Narrow Minded Fool

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BLOCKBUSTING Kiwi international Greg Eastwood still hasn't given up hope of returning to the Kennel.
Our UK spies tell us Eastwood's Super League club Leeds has been in talks to swap the homesick 23-year-old for Bulldogs captain Andrew Ryan.
They can take Warburton and Gordon while their at it...

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
greg eastwood is a redhead so my post IS related.

and i hope you all watched the Matty Johns Show and caught wind of Alan Jones telling statement about how society is full of ppl with glass jaws...

anybody who could not see the pun in my post needs to step back into the real world because jokes/comments/taunts/remarks are made across all segregation's of society along those lines about all races/ hair colours/ feckles and if you cant handle it then F*ck Off back to whatever pocket of society you came from and take your political correctness with you.

and if you havent got the balls to give urself an uppercut ill gladly help you out there to.

i pointed to Wilma Pebbles as an example. ffs.

diggity you and your dictionary definition of racism can suck my left nut.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
take it or leave it or fall into line with the rest of Gen Y and go and cry into your F8cking pillow.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
LEEDS: GREG EASTWOOD HOMESICK FOR AUSTRALIA

GREG EASTWOOD has hit top form for Leeds in recent weeks but it seems he still wants out at the end of the season to return to Australia.

The Kiwi international forward and World Cup winner is in the first year of a three-year contract at Headingley

He arrived from Canterbury Bulldogs, who have missed his aggression this season and are ready to take him back.

By all accounts, homesick Eastwood is ready to go, with the Bulldogs willing to swap out-of-contract skipper Andrew Ryan.

But that would seem to be a poor deal for the Rhinos given that Eastwood is still only 23 and Ryan is 31. David Riolo is the agent for both players and was meeting Canterbury chief executive Todd Greenberg this week for discussions.

The homesick stories first surfaced in May, with talk of him going back in a swap deal before the June 30 NRL signing deadline.

Eastwood declared at the time that he was happy to stay, but the homesickness has resurfaced.

Salford will be aggrieved if Ryan goes to Leeds because they have offered him and team-mate Luke Patten lucrative contracts.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/rugby/view/143603/Leeds-Greg-Eastwood-homesick-for-Australia

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are starting to get back our aggression with Tandy, Romelo and Idris coming good, will we be able fit Eastwood in next year?

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn badluck Greg Eastwood hope for a speedy recovery. Eastwood has been getting injured alot since moving to England.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Damn badluck Greg Eastwood hope for a speedy recovery. Eastwood has been getting injured alot since moving to England.
It's trying to tell him something!!

I don't think he was injured at all whilst playing for us?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.